OFFICIAL MARCH 2013 PICK UP THREAD. ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't understand the Roshe appeal but to each their own

Looks like an aqua sock with a sole to me
that's exactly what it is.....probably cost $10 to make..with a "cheap" retail price of $70 (since everything else is $160+)....create it in a "yeezy" colorway according to the hypebeast (at Nike too) and BAM Nike marketing strikes again!! the cycle is silly but their stock went up so someone is happy..

that's exactly what it is.....probably cost $10 to make..with a "cheap" retail price of $70 (since everything else is $160+)....create it in a "yeezy" colorway according to the hypebeast (at Nike too) and BAM Nike marketing strikes again!! the cycle is silly but their stock went up so someone is happy..

LMAO but makes sense

^nice id's up there, I IDed a pair of airmax for my b-day as well, should be here next week, will def post pics once I got them.

Been lurking on NT since I was about 10 and collecting shoes since 6th grade.  Now I'm 22 and about to graduate. Haha.  Used to post as mgrtarheel but completely forgot my password and email but figured I'd join NT again and share my love for kicks w/ fellow sneakerheads. 1st post in years so hope I do this right.  Anyways, been a good month for me!

Love the Kobe 8's!

Also, the Roshes are an incredibly comfortable shoe and can't wait to break out the squadrons this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom