OFFICIAL MARCH 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. MARCH MADNESS ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice 999's jsmits2689! I need that red grey pair and that charcoal/blue pair that released too
Yea I got both. The quality is amazing for 120.  And to think JB charges 180 for this 'premium material'...  I've slowly gotten my NB game up but I need my asics to come through.  Just can't find them anywhere for a realistic price. I had a connect in NY for a while but he eventually upped his prices.  If anyone is in the NY area and wants to hook me up with some asics hit me up!!  Like on page one, the pair on the bottom... shoooie

Yea I got both. The quality is amazing for 120.  And to think JB charges 180 for this 'premium material'...  I've slowly gotten my NB game up but I need my asics to come through.  Just can't find them anywhere for a realistic price. I had a connect in NY for a while but he eventually upped his prices.  If anyone is in the NY area and wants to hook me up with some asics hit me up!!  Like on page one, the pair on the bottom... shoooie
I was able to purchase the 999 grey/red from nicekicks for 96. Coming in on Monday, only shoes I've purchased in 2013 despite all the hype Jordan releases.

sneakermane, kind of cool that you and your lady sort of match....good stuff nt

today

playoff treces

No hate, but are all your pics candid shots or do you pose in candid poses and take pics of yourself outside? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom