OFFICIAL MARCH 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. MARCH MADNESS ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to purchase the 999 grey/red from nicekicks for 96. Coming in on Monday, only shoes I've purchased in 2013 despite all the hype Jordan releases.

Nice! I'm not gonna complain about paying 120 though I had to get mine through kithnyc because I was late. Been slow on everything I got mid-terms happening. But regardless the quality is :smokin I love NB. I'm in the process of selling all my js

Nice fits, I think I saw you last summer for the Yeezy release in DC

Yeah I was there. Dissapointing..... :lol:

Ksteezy......Dope fit as always, homie.

sneakermane, you considered lasik, yo? hand's down one of the best investments i ever made... 8)

I'm scared of that surgery, bro. Thought about it before & passed. I'm waiting for my new specs. Had an accident with my old ones.

Sirens for the first day of the month. Full album over on facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

Be sure to check out "This Week In Roshe News" tomorrow morning on youtube.com/GTFan712Productions.

The 05s are miles better than the 09s. I got 2 pairs of 09s cause my 09s were beat. Wore one of them about 2 times but still wore the 09s as beaters. Threw them in the washing machine one day and they came out looking almost new again. Haven't worn my 09s since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom