OFFICIAL MARCH 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. MARCH MADNESS ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to call it, that's your best shot this month. Brown suede 
nthat.gif

thanks homie! also thanks @nowitz

@mrgogetit Yessir you speak the truth. I have been a fan since the team came to Dallas in 93. I was only 5, but my older cousins and uncles put me on as they were instant fans of the sport.

@Nowitzness41 that particular pic was during warm ups about an hour before game time :lol:. We care bruh :frown:

those Barkley Posites are mean Cee :smokin

Last edited:
NIce Foams. And I live in Arlington and have been to a few games. This sport is underrated. Live its just as entertaining s a basketball or football game.
Slightly off topic how much are tix there for hockey for a stars game.. i live in canada and to sit where he is i paid a couple bills lol...

Slightly off topic how much are tix there for hockey for a stars game.. i live in canada and to sit where he is i paid a couple bills lol...

I paid $42 as they were running a buy 1 get 1 free promotion for that particular game. Tickets prices for a Stars game are relatively cheap compared to others. This is mainly due to new ownership trying to bring back the strong following from the late 90s and also adhere to the younger generation. I met and chatted up with one of the cooperate ambassadors who told me he is originally from Vancouver, he talked about the prices you guys pay up there, they are steep. lol

Griptape Mids for this beautiful NJ weather. I can't even enjoy it though because I'm stuck inside studying for my 2 midterms tomorrow...
mean.gif

Spring Break can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom