OFFICIAL MARCH 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.

East la 3BA6F31C-E070-4B33-9204-2585B607AC60.jpeg 5F2E6255-DE6E-4EB4-89C0-434B8D9D7633.jpeg 491FFF6C-9FED-4AF4-9AA7-8E20759DBCCB.jpeg 251FAB4A-B32D-45AB-8DA4-E431DB20F2A3.jpeg

In reference to mark ups at outlets not sure where you guys are, but I work at a outlet and that has NEVER happened! The most you will see is some temp markdowns go back to the original outlet price.

In reference to mark ups at outlets not sure where you guys are, but I work at a outlet and that has NEVER happened! The most you will see is some temp markdowns go back to the original outlet price.
When do you guys put up new product? Better to go when the stores first open? Or to go when the store is near closing time?

It definitely happens, maybe you just don’t notice it.

We had an element half zip my girlfriend wanted a few weeks back marked at 29.99 with no additional off. During FNF, it went back to 49.99. Seen it happen with shoes too.

When do you guys put up new product? Better to go when the stores first open? Or to go when the store is near closing time?

Store is refilled throughout the day but is fully replenished in the morning.

A few weeks ago, I saw some Nike Shox NZ shoes at the Outlets of Orange for $79.99. During F&F last weekend, a bunch of those shoes were on the hash wall at full price ($125). Even with the 30% off for F&F, that would have been $87.50, more than they were marked down earlier. That's not to say all the shoes were marked back up, but still...

Ahhh ok cool got it thx for posting
Was asking cuz sometimes it would be like only sizes 7-8 and 14 and up sometimes
Thinking about heading over there tomorrow
But I know I would just head up buying like 4-5 shoes
Damn you south chicago! :lol:

Just got back from The Pike in Long Beach. No retro Jordans and 30-40% off clothes. No discount on the wall from what I can tell. Some things that caught my eye while I was there.

I was there today too. No % off hash. Decent selection of shirts, shorts and pants on clearance rack.

They also had bigger sizes (11+) of the Romaleos 3 in black for $100.

A little update for future reference regarding FNF - the coupons are not sent to everyone. People are picked based on 2 criteria: (1) Activity on the Nike app and (2) Proximity to an outlet.

Received that info tonight at a meeting and thought I’d share for anyone who wasn’t getting the coupons.

D27F8E37-7EEB-409D-9660-541C95863F5B.jpeg

Here’s an alley oop to the community I get the newsletter from Simon Outlets they sent me a Nike Factory Store $20 off $100 or more check the Simon premium outlets website to find the nearest one. Good from March 5-18

Too far for me but the closests ones in SoCal
Camarillo, Carlsbad, Cabazon and Las Americas (near SD border)

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/brands/nike-factory-store?subscriber=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom