Official March Madness 2023 Thread

I get it, but do not agree with intentionally fouling SDSU in that situation if I'm Bama.

Welp, looks like my chip game is gone (Bama vs Houston). Just gonna root against Gonzaga from here on out. :lol:

Welp, looks like my chip game is gone (Bama vs Houston). Just gonna root against Gonzaga from here on out. :lol:

In my experience, hate watching rarely ends up with me feeling good. If that were me, I'd expect the Zags to win it all :lol:

I get it, but do not agree with intentionally fouling SDSU in that situation if I'm Bama.

Nah, you knew that super senior, team captain looking dude was going to knock ‘em down :lol:. I’d have played it straight up. All that time between shotclock and game clock….after coming back down from 9pts in a minute. Could’ve stole it

Terrible coaching

Nah, you knew that super senior, team captain looking dude was going to knock ‘em down :lol:. I’d have played it straight up. All that time between shotclock and game clock….after coming back down from 9pts in a minute. Could’ve stole it

Terrible coaching
I'd get if the dude was a sub-50% FT shooter, but he was a 76% shooter. Play that possession out with your defense.

Back
Top Bottom