Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Yea the committee screwed/set up FAU on the seeding so it seems like all “upsets” and they not supposed to be there, but it was honestly a toss up at worst between them and KSU and they might actually be better despite the seeding difference

They only lost a couple times in and out of conference :lol:
One of their 3 losses was to Ole Miss which seems crazy. Ole Miss was garbage this year.

Definitely didn’t give UConn enough credit coming in to the tourney. Them and Miami have been playing damn good basketball and have earned a lot of respect from me.

Definitely didn’t give UConn enough credit coming in to the tourney. Them and Miami have been playing damn good basketball and have earned a lot of respect from me.
The Big East had a lot of teams switching spots in the standings this year, just so good every Saturday, even when any of them played Butler or St. John’s it seemed like it was about to be competitive.

68FE5892-CAF0-4886-A799-ED7D4680A8F3.jpeg

Creighton got a nice squad too. Think we wind up with a couple Big East teams in the Final Four.

The Big East had a lot of teams switching spots in the standings this year, just so good every Saturday, even when any of them played Butler or St. John’s it seemed like it was about to be competitive.

68FE5892-CAF0-4886-A799-ED7D4680A8F3.jpeg
Really impressive with the transfer portal these days. I love it.

In a 20-person pool and that Gonzaga loss has eliminated the final four of 18 brackets. I still have Texas alive and need them to win to pull it off. Another person has UConn but I'm way ahead in points.

Bracket talk aside this has been a fun tournament. But there is something unsettling about the amount of times announcers casually mention player "so and so" being a transfer. I'm all for player choice but there has to be a negative impact for these kids with all this movement.

the announcer happily saying we got some pace going on rn..

after two missed layups and a missed dunk 😂 😂

#13 on SDSU reminds me of my freshman year of college intramural ball when we had 3 D1 football players on our squad. Just physical, athletic *** dudes with no offensive skills whatsoever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom