OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

I will have ethered myself if Xavier loses. I have them winning in one, losing in the title game in another, F4 in another, and no less than E8 in the rest. Iwon't even want to watch the rest of the tourney if the first damn game is the one that brings me down.

I have them winning in one, losing in the title game in another, F4 in another, and no less than E8 in the rest.
Isn't in more fun just going with one bracket? Or is that just me.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by bballah3

Georgia needs to STOP!... i got Xavier in my final 4

indifferent.gif

F' outta here...
smh.gif
why dont you enlighten me on the perfect bracket.

I never said anything about a perfect bracket....I just find it hard to believe that you would seriously put them in the final four.....who are your other3?
laugh.gif

I had UGA over Xavier...so im hoping they can pull it out.

I can't see how anyone would have Xavier in their final four though...

I had Xavier losing to Baylor on Saturday anyways, so no sweat off my back.

Georgia needs to STOP!... i got Xavier in my final 4

indifferent.gif

F' outta here...
smh.gif
why dont you enlighten me on the perfect bracket.

I never said anything about a perfect bracket....I just find it hard to believe that you would seriously put them in the final four.....who are your other 3?
laugh.gif

UNC

Memphis

Wisconsin

I take risks on these brackets unlike a lot of people... you know the people who win these every year usually attend whatever low seed school (seeGeorge Mason final 4 year)

i dont have any money on this... its just for fun. Im not tryna get real Digger on this and have 1 1 1 1 in the f4
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have like 5 brackets... 3 on ESPN.com that i just BS'd one on Yahoo and one on Facebook

5b535e2ee2cf56399301ce45e3d4aa4a466626f.jpg

Come on Georgia... Me and my girl got a little bet goin, and she put Xavier in the Elite 8... That early advantage could come in real handy.

If Georgia can make it down to the 8 minute Tv timeout...adrenaline can carry them

The next 4 minutes are key

In one bracket I filled out with friends I have Memphis taking it over UNC...

In a pool of 8 friends we drafted teams and had multipliers...what do you guys think about the teams I ended up with? (I drafted 4th out of 8, drafting went1-8, 8-1, 1-8, etc)

(1) Kansas
(4) UConn (My multiplier pick)
(4) Pittsburgh
(8 ) Indiana
(9) Oregon
(12) Villanova
(13) Winthrop
(16) UTexas-Arlington

Wins are worth 1 point, with upsets worth 2 the points, multiplier wins are worth whatever seed they are.

You basically win the pool if a 16 seed wins two games and you choose them as your multiplier, but this is just a smaller, side pool.

Back
Top Bottom