Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

any new word on when this drops? I was excited thinking it was coming out on the 29th sitting in front of my xbox all day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i did the same thing too my friend........

had the first one when I was little, my dad bought it thinkiing it was for the PC, so we bought a PS1, then it didnt work on our TV, so we had to get a new TVtoo lol

expensive +#% gift

I have the original MvC 2 on PS2 and I still play it religously to kill time.

I doubt anyone could beat me...

Akuma+Captain Commando+Venom/Jin = your demise

eek.gif
Where the @!%! have I been? Last I remember it was just a rumor orsomethin. Dont remember anything about it at E3.

I dont even remember who I used to run with.....I know Ryu, War Machine/Doctor Doom, Cyclops, & Cable was in rotation tho...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

i have 2 copies of the original on xbox
cant wait for the hd upgrade

It won't be a HD upgrade. The picture will be clearer because you will be playing on a HD tv, but the graphics won't be upgraded.. Other than thebackgrounds, since the backgrounds in the first version of MvC2 were made in a higher resolution than the PS2/Xbox1 could handle.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Servbot.jpg

seriously?
roll.gif

I tried learning how to make this guy efficient but he's a lot of work. You'd be lucky to get through someone's health half way

I'll grabbing it for PSN. Don't know who I'll be using yet. Don't have too much experience with this game. PSN ID: Mexi-Rican

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Servbot.jpg

seriously?
roll.gif

I tried learning how to make this guy efficient but he's a lot of work. You'd be lucky to get through someone's health half way

no one knows how to utilize him
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom