Official: Max Payne 3 Thread: Out Now On PS3 & XBOX 360: PC Release Date 06-01-12

to be honest with soft lock i didnt have that hard of a time...the favelas and inside the hanger during the last chapter were the most frustrating parts for me

and multiplayer is surprisingly really fun, anyway to earn money quicker? i know i saw something about wagers

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

to be honest with soft lock i didnt have that hard of a time...the favelas and inside the hanger during the last chapter were the most frustrating parts for me

and multiplayer is surprisingly really fun, anyway to earn money quicker? i know i saw something about wagers

at certain points, i kept dying, i'll respawn with more painkillers everytime. last chapter wasnt too bad with the bullettime. i hate the fully armored dudes though.

I think imma cop this or ghost recon...both look kinda promisin. I'm big into multiplayer tho so imma check out the reviews

i bought the bundle from target but for the gtaiv but they told me i can't return only the mp3, i tried returning it to game stop and they dont accept unopened games and the opened copy fetches you 25 store credit and 20 cash........straight bull

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

dude you can get gta 4 for like 20 dollars or less

but i was tryna get it for free......
grin.gif
 dont judge

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

LOL I kept dying on that stage too mostly cause I kept running out of ammo. Bullet Time and Shoot Dodge saved me tho.
Died about 13 times also, the part when you're in the bleachers at the soccer stadium and gotta kill 73 dudes
30t6p3b.gif

Right after you take out the first sniper? Gun was going dry and I'm hiding behind the railing. These clown straight rush you and everything! I can't imagine that on hard (free aim) 
30t6p3b.gif

Thats what im on, its a %%@@#

repost--- can someone explain what the aiming acceleration does, i tried changing it but don't see no difference??

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

repost--- can someone explain what the aiming acceleration does, i tried changing it but don't see no difference??

google it. not exactly sure, i kept it on 6 the whole game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/b...969-max-payne-3/62845985

"What about aim acceleration?

If you are asking what it is then I can help with that.

It is basically how fast it takes your aim to reach the full speed the camera can move. So lets say that you put your sensitivity on 10 and your aim acceleration on 10. The game would begin hit full speed instantly. If you move the acceleration down to 1 then it would take 10 times as long to hit max speed.

Another way to explain it. If you have aim acceleration down to 1 and hold the right stick to the right. You will spin faster and faster until you hit max speed. If you have the acceleration at 10 then it will spin at the fastest rate the whole time."

I just started playing the New York minute chapter run and go through the first 2 chapters.

Man these can be pretty hard to beat.Beating New York minute on HARDCORE mode must be crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I just started playing the New York minute chapter run and go through the first 2 chapters.

Man these can be pretty hard to beat.Beating New York minute on HARDCORE mode must be crazy
laugh.gif

Game is beyond hard... just like I remember Max Payne. 

hardcore is next to impossible. You have to beat it in one playthrough, no saves, one life. You have to go back to level 1 if you die.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

hardcore is next to impossible. You have to beat it in one playthrough, no saves, one life. You have to go back to level 1 if you die.

eek.gif

with that being said the campaign was
pimp.gif
 IMO. died a ton playing on hard with free aim. was gonna give hardcore a run but 1 life with no saves gonna have me punt my xbox

Yeah the single player campaign alone on normal mode frustrated me on some chapters especially towards the end.

The boss battle where your in the airport terminal and waves of enemies just keep coming at you while the mini boss would fire RPG's at you was crazy. I seriously must have died 20 times on that part alone
laugh.gif

I came close to seriously ejecting the disc and breaking it in half
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yeah the single player campaign alone on normal mode frustrated me on some chapters especially towards the end.

The boss battle where your in the airport terminal and waves of enemies just keep coming at you while the mini boss would fire RPG's at you was crazy. I seriously must have died 20 times on that part alone
laugh.gif

I came close to seriously ejecting the disc and breaking it in half
laugh.gif
Think is tho no one told you all you had to do was kill everyone. I was trying to shoot slim in Bullet Time after he shoots the grenade and died every time

Back
Top Bottom