OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
San Ysidro is getting he black toes as well. Any idea on when you should head to your local outlet? I literally live 5 mins from mine.

were there a lot of people for the toros? I may check it out but don't want to waste my time if Beasts are camping out for 8+ hours
mean.gif
dont forget about the shady employees.

toros will have gotten a lot more attention than these anyway.

Hi, All! Taking a trip up to Santa Rosa, and am wondering if you guys know of any outlets in that and the San Francisco area. Nike store locator is only bringing one location up in Petaluma. Are there anymore?

TIA

Well either way I was going to Cypress outlet tomorrow. I'm gonna try for the blk toes.. but if those motorboats are there i'm copping

Hi, All! Taking a trip up to Santa Rosa, and am wondering if you guys know of any outlets in that and the San Francisco area. Nike store locator is only bringing one location up in Petaluma. Are there anymore?

TIA
Vacaville, Napa & Folsom.

TIA
Gilroy outlets, San Jose west gate, Milpitas Great Mall, San Leandro Clearance, Livermore outlets, Vacaville outlets, Napa outlets (no nike), Niketown San Francisco, Nike Running Stanford

Last edited:
Gilroy outlets, San Jose west gate, Milpitas Great Mall, San Leandro Clearance, Livermore outlets, Vacaville outlets, Napa outlets (no nike), Niketown San Francisco, Nike Running Stanford

San Leandro >>>>>

Go early before the store opens and you may find some gems.

Vacaville, milipitas, and gilroy are other ones worth checking

Last edited:
You should call the outlet that you are going to to confirm their release policy. Some give out wristbands.

Called Arundle Mills and the girl was dumb af. You know if they open before 10am for these? I know the CG 9 was like 830am so itd be nice to have some good info. What is it like at Arundle for releases such as these? Never dealt with them and dont feel like driving out there to stand in a long line or some bs.

You should call the outlet that you are going to to confirm their release policy. Some give out wristbands.

Called Arundle Mills and the girl was dumb af. You know if they open before 10am for these? I know the CG 9 was like 830am so itd be nice to have some good info. What is it like at Arundle for releases such as these? Never dealt with them and dont feel like driving out there to stand in a long line or some bs.

should be on the recording. nobody can predict the line. go at your own risk.

Well either way I was going to Cypress outlet tomorrow. I'm gonna try for the blk toes.. but if those motorboats are there i'm copping
Same here mayne.  I'm hoping to get a 12 in the Black Toes, just one to rock.  If I can double up maybe just maybe I can parlay that into a pair of MB's.  We shall see.

Guess I'll call up the GA outlets to see which one I need to drive to.

were there a lot of people for the toros? I may check it out but don't want to waste my time if Beasts are camping out for 8+ hours :smh:
Ok I was the 28th person in line, but only because people weren't following directions and lined up in front of the store instead of behind the gate I mentioned. So in total, about 30 people got kicked to the back of the line because they wanted a "head start". The first person got to the official lineup spot at 5:20 am. I assume people will make the same mistake again but as long as you're there before 5:30 you SHOULD be good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom