OFFICIAL MAY '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a couple of newer M&N releases.

I'd been looking for a 1989-90 Bulls Sand Knit blank, can't wait to have it finished & picked up the Vs to go with it. 

Two more blanks, the Warriors for a Tim Hardaway #5 rookie & a '01 NWT Reds for a Deion Sanders: (auction pic)

My first Chargers powder blue, a '94 Natrone Means TBTC. Picked up some AF1s for $30 at the outlet.

Early '80s Russell authentic, "The Diesel", John Riggins:

The GOAT (imo) when it comes to rbs, Sweetness, & another pair of Barkleys for the collection

Really impressed with the quality on these made in Indonesia Trainers, very soft leather & the red layer of the swoosh is made of tackle twill, like on a jersey. Also, the red leather is very rough, to represent a brick's texture I guess. I thought that was a nice touch of detail too. 

Last edited:
I went to Japan and didn't buy any new shoes. But I did come back with these...

My girl just came back from Japan, and brought back a whole bunch of those snacks. I'm trying to eat them sparingly now since I won't be able to find them here. She couldn't find me the shoes I wanted at Skit, so she came back with nothing but those snacks for me.

Copped 88's earlier in the week, then doubled up on QUAI 54 1's. Now I can rock my other pair daily as I always wanted to knowing I got a pair on ice. Such a dope shoe

Last edited:
DS '99 White Cement IV's

11vllpx.jpg

2hpmvso.jpg

33nckrt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom