OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick info for those who complete outlet surveys but *don't* get their coupons in their email for some reason:

Email [email protected] and give them your name, ph#, email you used for the survey, store # & transaction #, survey code #, and dates of your visits and survey submissions.

I still hadn't received my coupons after I submitted surveys on 5/1, and they emailed them to me about 3 hrs after I reached out to them this afternoon.

Repped bro, I did 2 in that time period and haven't received a thing. Gonna do that now.

To those trying to order from the new orleans outlet, I just got word that someone was able to place a phone order there ( they ordered a pair of JXX's ). You may have to ask to speak to a manager tho. 
Repped, thanks!

To those trying to order from the new orleans outlet, I just got word that someone was able to place a phone order there ( they ordered a pair of JXX's ). You may have to ask to speak to a manager tho. 

This morning, Will told me, that management told him, no phone orders until Monday. I was trying to order the XXs and/or the Pink Lebrons.

PS - Will is SHADY

This morning, Will told me, that management told him, no phone orders until Monday. I was trying to order the XXs and/or the Pink Lebrons.

PS - Will is SHADY

Woodbury Commons Nike Factory also has those Pink Soldier IXs for the same price. Though the XXs are $109.99 there.

Originally Posted by SNKRFollower  

Quick info for those who complete outlet surveys but *don't* get their coupons in their email for some reason:

Email [email protected] and give them your name, ph#, email you used for the survey, store # & transaction #, survey code #, and dates of your visits and survey submissions.

I still hadn't received my coupons after I submitted surveys on 5/1, and they emailed them to me about 3 hrs after I reached out to them this afternoon.
Emailed them this morning and got my 2 survey codes.  Thanks fam! Rep'd

Last edited:
No problem glad I could help these outlet threads have got me a lot of good deals so I try to give back whenever I can I would have taken some pics but i left my phone at home.

Also one of the employees that I'm cool with in there showed me they had a size 10.5 Letterman 1's and a size 11.5 copper 17's in the back for $10 off retail
no doubt!

Im looking for kobes in a size 13 preferably x wtk x opening night high and xi allstar. I live in philadelphia and our outlets here are terrible! Is it possible to order from other outlets?

i live in philly too and always didn't want to throw them under the bus but yes , this jawn is super under par. dawg, go to Limerick Pa and Lancaster Pa .Hit the bridge and go to Nj. Philly staff won't keep you informed upcoming sales events or Nike apps like Nike-plus or customer service expertise. Handle that!
your absolutely right! It is what it us thats why i stay up on my game lol

AJ XX $99.99:

Clinton - 
20-A Killingsworth Tpke., Suite 155 
Clinton Connecticut 06413 

Nike Gilroy has 20% off hash.

FSR of the Chromes @ 139.99
FSR 3Peats @ 129.99
Few sizes of Poision Green AJ5s @ 129.99

Letterman 1s size 12 @ the front counter
Two Aquas size 12 & 10 @ 139.99

One pair of size 10.5 WTK left for 179.99 on hash.

Bought the last size 12 WTK with the 20% + EB 30% came down to 97.99.

Not sure if they're going to take the Chromes off the floor for tomorrow. But worth the drive if you got a MvP pass.

Last edited:
I tried to read the last couple pages hut didn't see anything regarding MVP passes does anybody know if they work on phone orders?

I tried to read the last couple pages hut didn't see anything regarding MVP passes does anybody know if they work on phone orders?
it says on the back of the card that MVP Passes does not apply to phone orders. Of course, like the Swoosh Passes, you might get lucky and end up speaking with an employee that will take it. It's hard enough getting a store to phone order, let alone allow you to use a coupon that specifically states not applicable to phone orders. 

it says on the back of the card that MVP Passes does not apply to phone orders. Of course, like the Swoosh Passes, you might get lucky and end up speaking with an employee that will take it. It's hard enough getting a store to phone order, let alone allow you to use a coupon that specifically states not applicable to phone orders. 
didn't think so but hey worth a shot thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom