OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if I go to a particular outlet store, can they place a phone order with another outlet store?  Trying to use these FF

Carlsbad outlets, no Jordan's at all, no Kobe XIs
frown.gif

Nothing special on hash.

Saw nothing special, only thing that caught my eye were grey TF Shorts, saw plenty in all sizes. $50 before discounts.

Shout out to @bmoore34 and @1982
for spreading the love with those F&F. Good karma going to you guys.
Dude Carlsbad never has stuff! If it wasn't for the fact I live 10 minutes away I'd prob never go. 

Hit up Gurnee Mills, IL and Kenosha, WI outlets at open. I've been to Oshkosh, WI (Factory Store) and Johnson Creek (Clearance Store) all within 3 weeks and other than some decent Jordan 1's not much of interest.. I'm size 14 and the only one out of the 4 with a decent bigfoot selection is Kenosha. They have a dedicated section to 14 and 15 on their hash wall.

Gurnee Mills (Had the best selection by far) :

Last edited:
Hit up Gurnee Mills, IL and Kenosha, WI outlets at open. I've been to Oshkosh, WI (Factory Store) and Johnson Creek (Clearance Store) all within 3 weeks and other than some decent Jordan 1's not much of interest.. I'm size 14 and the only one out of the 4 with a decent bigfoot selection is Kenosha. They have a dedicated section to 14 and 15 on their hash wall.

Gurnee Mills (Had the best selection by far) :
View media item 2017097

fsr?

I got 4 F & Fs I can let go to first 4 PMs

Also, don't think it was already updated but Pro Star 5s (129.99) and infrared 6 lows (119.99) at national harbor. I think the 6s were put out today or late last night and word is they're going fast. 5s were put out yesterday.

Edit: All passes spoken for. May have some straggler passes after 6pm, If I can help I will post.

Last edited:
Passed by Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. No discounts besides the F&F pass if you have that. I didn't have it. I tried to ask the cashier if they honored the discount without the pass, they didn't. Regardless, I copped these for $40

Air Max 90 VT. Regular price was $59.99 but they lowered it by $20 because they were size 13. I saw two other size 13 pairs when I was at the store.

Also saw one pair of these Air Trainer 2 SC Sneakboots for $54.99 in size 13. They'll probably lower it by about $20 too. Thought about getting them but I haven't had great luck with Trainers lately.

^ Not my photo obviously. Just posting it so you get the picture.

I looked for hours and didn't find anything, I wanted. I have an extra pass if anyone wants.Thanks again @snappyarcher

It's gone guys. Thanks!

Last edited:
Brooklyn Community store was buns... nothing noteworthy

I have a f&f to spare, 1st to hit me gets it

-edit- GONE!

Last edited:
National Harbor in Maryland:
Infra 6 low 119.99 fsr
All star 5 129.99 bigger sizes 10 and up
Jordan super fly 4 jacquard red and blue pairs 54.99
CP3.9 blue 64.99
Kobe X elite coda yellow 139.99
Kobe X elite low purple 139.99
Kobe X red low 99.99
Xmas kd8 109.99
Purple/green kd8 89.99
Space race lebron 13 99.99
All blue lebron 13 89.99
Maroon/gold lebron 13 139.99

I also have a physical F&F card, I can take a pic of it or something, if that works. Just pm me

Edit: gone to popking4eva

Last edited:
dunno if anyone else was looking for them, but i tried stock locating the kobe X exts in metallic gold, shown the other day in the wrentham outlets and looks like theyre all gone at all locations actually

dunno if anyone else was looking for them, but i tried stock locating the kobe X exts in metallic gold, shown the other day in the wrentham outlets and looks like theyre all gone at all locations actually
Ontario mills had some yesterday on hash.

Ontario mills had some yesterday on hash.

i don't know why they didn't show up, but i tried a nike search and couldn't find any. looks like a guy on ebay in mass had 10 pairs though, so i guess he scooped them all up from wrentham yesterday :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom