OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you do phone orders on hash products?

First of all, I'd like to echo the thoughts of many fellow NTers here with my shock at not only how few people ever read the opening post for the outlet thread, but how few people seem to even read the couple of posts or pages before the one they quote.

Second, I've never heard of a store doing phone orders but excluding the hash wall. The issue many run into is whether or not they'll apply the additional hash discount.

First of all, I'd like to echo the thoughts of many fellow NTers here with my shock at not only how few people ever read the opening post for the outlet thread, but how few people seem to even read the couple of posts or pages before the one they quote.

Second, I've never heard of a store doing phone orders but excluding the hash wall. The issue many run into is whether or not they'll apply the additional hash discount.
Simple question bro no need for the extra ish.. btw im new to this thread so take it easy on me son [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Simple question bro no need for the extra ish.. btw im new to this thread so take it easy on me son [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Your simple question got a simple answer in the second part of my reply. I could've left that out, but I still helped you. The extra "ish" was me thinking out loud, and showing that I share an opinion with others here.

I think the lesson anyone reading can take away from this is that while you were asking your question and then commenting on my reply to you, Mastralf picked up the phone and dialed the number I provided originally, got the answer to your question and completed an order.

Your simple question got a simple answer in the second part of my reply. I could've left that out, but I still helped you. The extra "ish" was me thinking out loud, and showing that I share an opinion with others here.

I think the lesson anyone reading can take away from this is that while you were asking your question and then commenting on my reply to you, Mastralf picked up the phone and dialed the number I provided originally, got the answer to your question and completed an order.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]Thanks for your help and sarcasm.. (Exits post)

Saratoga outlet,

Additional 20% off apparel and 30% off hash

1 pair of NYC 10s in a size 8 $185-30%

Kobe 11 (idk the name but the purple ones lol) size 7-11

Kd 8 aunt pearl size 6 $80 - 30%

Few smaller sizes of the de la soul lows 7-8.5 $54.97 - 30%

View media item 2047201
View media item 2047203
View media item 2047217

Great post

2:45PM update:

Nike Factory Store
1600 Saratoga Ave,
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

View media item 2047246Lebron 12 Low "Court Purple"
#724557 565 size 11 @ $119 pre hash 30%

View media item 2047252Lebron 11 "Terracotta Warrior" '13 release
#616175 005 size 9.5 @ $179 pre hash 30%

View media item 2047256Deliver was here. Someone update.

Be prepared, speed inquiries up providing item numbers to make store associate jobs and item location/orders much easier. However, always verify and we'll do our best to provide accurate item numbers.

Is applying the additional % off via phone order discretional at different locations? I located a pair of the black/white/ flash Pegasus 32 on nike chat, and they were avail at the Livermore location. I called and they were $55, but they wouldn't honor the additional 30% via phone. Slightly bummed because the nearest outlet is 2hrs. away from me, and that was a deal for new running shoes.

Is applying the additional % off via phone order discretional at different locations? I located a pair of the black/white/ flash Pegasus 32 on nike chat, and they were avail at the Livermore location. I called and they were $55, but they wouldn't honor the additional 30% via phone. Slightly bummed because the nearest outlet is 2hrs. away from me, and that was a deal for new running shoes.
Unfortunately from what I understand, yes, pricing is at the discretion of the individual stores. 

Merrimack, NH - Today around 1pm ET

30% off hash, 30% off clearance apparel (two rounder racks of them), select additional apparel on sale. They were NOT running the 20% off all apparel that Lee MA id running this weekend that I posted about yesterday.

Didn't see any Tech Fleece at all. Sorry, only took pics of men's shoes. I actually completely forgot to even look at the women's and kids' stuff.

Aqua 8s came in just this morning. Three-peat 8s have been sitting for over a month. The employees I spoke with expect them to hit hash soon to get them out the door. I used my $50 MVP pass, then returned the pair of three-peat 8s I bought to get the MVP pass during F&F, and got full refund value on them, so (like all things outlet-related) YMMV if you're looking to return something you bought to get the MVP pass and not lose the pass (which is what I was told by a manager would happen).

Riverhead 30% off hash people cleared out the de la soul dunk lows from a week or 2 ago (only 2 size 7's left). Has wall is loaded up with the grey/grey AM 95's for 99.99 but no sizes bigger than 10/10.5. I did see the white/white/black sole pair in size 12 on hash too for 110$. Lebron xmas joints on hash a decent amount of sizes i think they were 89.99. Aqua and chrome 8's at the front of the aisles but no green af1 lab lows pictured in @unseen's post a few days back. Still a few pairs of white/red af1 high remastered's on hash wall, 79.99 if i recall correctly.

Ended up grabbing 2 pairs of these for the hell of it for 32$ after tax along with my 25$ mvp pass. Marked down to 40 before 30% hash disco, bunch of sizes. Theyre called Nike Fingertrap Max LOL..View media item 2047463View media item 2047460

Last edited:
Just got back from vacation, but made one last trip to the Clearance store on I Drive in Orlando last night. They added 30% off on all footwear since I was there last weekend, so basically 30% off everything in store.

Scores some steals in apparel, but nothing too crazy on the hash in my size (12-13).

Lots of KD8'a in various sizes for $70-80 before disco (Hunts Hill, the one with the Skittles soles, some X-Mas for $100). Also saw a pair of the SB DLS White hi's for $80 pretty discount (size 10), and some scattered Fragment trainers and the Lunar 1 UNDFTD's. There are a few gems if you search, and/or lurk around til theu put more stuff out.

If you are in town, there is an Adidas tent sale going on outside of the Florida Mall this weekend, as well. I was there when they opened yesterday, and I scored some deals that put my Nike Outlet scores to shame. Pure Boost, Ultra Boost for $40, etc...

Stuff was going quick, though. There were probably at least 100 people in there around 30 minutes after opening, though, so pickings may be slim. I don't know if they restock on those things. Lots of South American families buying stuff by the boxes.

With all of the Outlets, Clearance stores, Adidas tent sale, and opening of the Trophy Room, what a time to be alive in Orlando this week.

Last edited:
Just got back from vacation, but made one last trip to the Clearance store on I Drive in Orlando last night. They added 30% off on all footwear since I was there last weekend, so basically 30% off everything in store.

Scores some steals in apparel, but nothing too crazy on the hash in my size (12-13).

If you are in town, there is an Adidas tent sale going on outside of the Florida Mall this weekend, as well. I was there when they opened yesterday, and I scored some deals that put my Nike Outlet scores to shame. Pure Boost, Ultra Boost for $40, etc...

Stuff was going quick, though. There were probably at least 100 people in there around 30 minutes after opening, though, so pickings may be slim. I don't know if they restock on those things. Lots of South American families buying stuff by the boxes.

With all of the Outlets, Clearance stores, Adidas tent sale, and opening of the Trophy Room, what a time to be alive in Orlando this week.

It's still Florida

Nike outlet DC ivy city update

Chuckposits are all gone

Kobe xi asg made it to the hash wall with 30% off 111.00

Everything is the same as when Iraned posted yesterday

Nike outlet DC ivy city update

Chuckposits are all gone

Kobe xi asg made it to the hash wall with 30% off 111.00

Everything is the same as when Iraned posted yesterday
 will call in the morning but how many asg's did they have on hash. Do you know if there was a size 13. I would just call but they are closed

Wasn't sure.....they had 2 eleven's left and maybe a Twelve left. Funny thing they had not cut the box tops off of the boxes on the hash wall for these Kobe's.

Mastralf, Young Hova posted before me and said they had 13's. So ya may be in luck in the morning. Funny story, the guy in front of me bought 2 pairs of the Kobe 11 asg and cashier didn't give him the 30% for either pair because he didn't know. Luckily he was waiting by the door for something cause the cashier went a grabbed him before he left.

Citadel, CA

(5-27-16)

Nothing much going on, left empty handed.  30% off hash

ACG shirt only size Small left

only camo tf fleece pants,  all colors , blue n red and another dark grey were right behind these. 

plenty of Js left

Kobes plenty of sizes

upstairs (ladies + kids section)

back downstairs to men again.

saw some dood rocking the lance mountains!

Thanks for the citadel update, @lakers29

Was thinking of going there to use my last mvp pass, but may try my luck at another NFS. Been holding onto my pass for a flyknit air max but I haven't seen those in any of the updates posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom