Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

UpdatesNike Factory Outlet - Washington, PA
Air Jordan VI Motorsports B-Grade - size 8, 9, and 12 available as of 5/3 12:30 EST

saw a couple pairs of the white Jordan 2K9's @ AJ Wright in SW Atlanta, small sizes only 7.5-8 for $39.99, no box

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Folsom Ca:

AJF Fusion 3 Black Cement - 109.99 FSR
323626-061.jpg

Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB (dark chocolate / dark chocolate)- 59.99 FSR

NI314381-221_pict1_10_675_12570.jpg

Lebron James Soldier (like the ones pictured but more white; white swoosh): 79.99? FSR

NI354815-001_pict2_13_162_11140.jpg

Some nice sample(?) nike sb sweaters for the prod 3's -- 49.99

nothing else really worth mentioning...

*edit: one pair of gold FP2's sz10.5 on hash wall for 99.99
also, black/white 2k9's reduced to 69.99 or 79.99 fsr(?)

*sorry for quoting the pics JUSTHOTKICKS, but just copied and pasted it from the april thread.

Footlocker
Griffey I Royal Blue $119

LV Prem. Outlet $59.99(Black w/ RED Nike SB logos and interior)
83952007226162523690162_L.jpg

It's cool. There was a good amount of updates from the last few days of the April thread, it'd be great to re-post them here. Thanks everyone for the updates.

Here is my update from May 1st:

Deer Park, NY

All-black Penny III - $79.99
LeBron Soldier II white/navy/maroon - $49.99
Some ugly Blazer SB (all-green with red) - $39.99
AM Skyline grey/yellow Athletics West - $59.99
Tennis Pack AF1 - $79.99
KD Blue Chip - $69.99
Kenya AM Tailwind - $31.97

Niketown Boston

White black red Jordan 2010 $100 size 11 display
Varsity Red 6s $90 Didn't have size 11, I think the display was a 9
I don't know which sizes they had of each.

Woodbury Commons

Just took pics of what I thought most people would be interested in. However, it's nothing too crazy.

142xb9g.jpg

Air Force 1 High Premium - FSR

24ypa9v.jpg

Jordan 1/22 CDP - $200 - Decent Size Run

25unvhk.jpg

Some Dunk Low SB's - FSR

jgi8mr.jpg

Jordan 6 Rings HOF Pack - FSR - smh at the retail price of these

2vwtn5f.jpg

As usual there were some Melo's found at the outlet. I'm not too much of a fan of how his shoes look but the two that I've actually worn (5.5 and M5) performed very well. So this could be a deal or steal depending on how you look at it and how much basketball you play.

b868ph.jpg

AF1 - Savage Beasts - FSR

There were also some Space Jam apparel scattered around. Black Tshirts with the spacejam font on the front that spelled "jordan" going down vertically, with a blue jumpman on the front also for $14.99. No sizes smaller than large. And there were some full-zip reversible Space Jam hoodies also. By reversible, I don't mean you can wear them inside-out. They were designed so that you can either wear the hoody forwards or backwards. The design on the front is different from the design on the back, however, both are consistent with the Space Jam Jordan XI design.

folsom also had:

those black/green/purple lace dunk low sb's 59.99 fsr

also, hof 6 rings 129.99 fsr

patchwork ajf 6's (
sick.gif
) 109.99 fsr *people were actually buying these

one sz10.5 Air Jordan 2010 white/black/red cw on the counter idk price

gs sizes CDP's 8/15 & 3/20 109.99 idk size run

*also, scattered sizes in those pink/white womens retro 6's 59.99 (they look like pink 'carmines')

nike factory store in washington, pa has multiple fsr of the jordan retro 6 motorsports(b-grades) for 110. i just called and copped a 10.5. they will only allow you to spend 200 dollars a day when it comes to phone orders so you have to have 2 diffrent cc to buy multiples or just wait 1 day and call again. the associate was very helpful. he said the only flaws are some yellow stuff on the inside of the tounge that is not even noticeable when they are on your feet. 125 shipped after tax and shipping ftw.

i ordered a pair of the moto6s.
wanted to give real props to needsomejays who posted this info in the JB thread.
riddla713 - thanks for posting it in the proper section tho.

copped sz 11 on the motor 6, 10.5 sold out, it was smooth, no call waiting wtsoever

good looks on the motorsports.. didn't have the funds for RD, but these will do.. now THIS is the reason for visiting this thread..

Yeah had to scoop for $110, called last night when I saw this on the Jordan thread and they did not awnser called this morning and all good. One of the few Jordans I like this year so paid retail for 1 and now $110 for the second. Thanks whoeever psoted in the Jordan forum.

Originally Posted by bigj505

wanted to give real props to needsomejays who posted this info in the JB thread.

Yea man thanks to needsomejays, I was able to cop my Only pair of Motos.
Laughing at people for calling dude out on the JB thread without doing research.

LMAO EVERYONE JUMPED DOWN THIS GUYS THROAT IN THE JB THREAD AND TOLD HIM HE WAS STUPID!

Now I have a pair of Moto 6's for well under retail, and the guy at nike told me the only reason they are a B grade is cause on the inside of the tongue there is an orange box.... so there is no actual physical ailment to the shoe at all, its inside the damn sneaker. thank you needsomejays and thanks to all the ignorant guys in the JB thread for letting me cop for around 120 after tax and shipping

Originally Posted by bigj505

Everyone did say they were the 6 Rings. Couldn't get a 13 but got a 12. Great info!

^^^Thanks for the update on the b grade motorsports 6s, finally copped me a pair in a size 11 with no problem. Guy was pretty cool that took care of me as well.

oh yesss! i just cop`d my pair...sz 11! cant wait!!! i never got a chance to cop this since i was out of the country...

Props to Agent for mentioning the Atlantic Pennys IIs in the other thread. I went into my local footlocker and they were able to order me a pair for $99. They actually had them at a store in AZ- about 2 hours from Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom