Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Banned from Nike Las Vegas! The N. Las Vegas Premium Nike Factory Outlets will be releasing the Air Jordan Retro 1 "Banned" edition on Friday @ 10am 1st come 1st serve for $110. They will not be be open to phone orders. We are still waiting on confirmation from the South Las Vegas Outlet. For more details please call the Outlet @ 702.382.8055

Banned from Nike Las Vegas! The N. Las Vegas Premium Nike Factory Outlets will be releasing the Air Jordan Retro 1 "Banned" edition on Friday @ 10am 1st come 1st serve for $110. They will not be be open to phone orders. We are still waiting on confirmation from the South Las Vegas Outlet. For more details please call the Outlet @ 702.382.8055

Originally Posted by Sdot73

same thing south chi said & a hour later they did take them & sold out
30t6p3b.gif
i aint trusting $%^&*()_

Originally Posted by Sdot73

same thing south chi said & a hour later they did take them & sold out
30t6p3b.gif
i aint trusting $%^&*()_

Cabazon, CA

Coughdrop foams FSR 119.99
Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99
Air Total Max Uptempo white / blue FSR $41.97

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99

eastbay restock on playoff 13s gotta call doh 1-888-216-7584 gold menbers only the same thing they did with the cool greys a few days ago just got the email

eastbay restock on playoff 13s gotta call doh 1-888-216-7584 gold menbers only the same thing they did with the cool greys a few days ago just got the email

Originally Posted by nimhet

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99
Damn, still!!  I'm gonna call and see if they will price match the other outlets @ $39

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99
Damn, still!!  I'm gonna call and see if they will price match the other outlets @ $39

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99

are these the all blk ones?

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99

Originally Posted by runzombierun

might have to hit cabazon on double up on the cough drops. wish there was a coupon or sale though

Citadel had them too for $119.99

Originally Posted by runzombierun

might have to hit cabazon on double up on the cough drops. wish there was a coupon or sale though

Citadel had them too for $119.99

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Cabazon, CA

Black Penny 2 FSR 79.99

Yes, Vacaville also had a few in hash wall. I don't believe it was 79.99, IIRC they were cheaper, but dont know in the sizes available now. You'll have to call, but i remember they were small sizes, like 7-8

Back
Top Bottom