Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

5/7

I copped the Air Griffey 1 Raider colorway @ Footlocker Staten Island Mall it was on sale for $110 with the 25 dolla FTL coupon copped for $88.00
raider cw?
nike-air-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg

does anyone have an updated foot locker vip birthday coupon? the last one that was posted expired on may 7th.

does anyone have an updated foot locker vip birthday coupon? the last one that was posted expired on may 7th.

Saw the 3xblacks this weekend for $109 and the Citadel outlets in LA. Incase anyone is looking... Size 12 was the biggest.

Saw the 3xblacks this weekend for $109 and the Citadel outlets in LA. Incase anyone is looking... Size 12 was the biggest.

^ Regarding the VIP b day coupons, particularly the Footlocker one, do they check for your ID to confirm birthday? Or is it another depends on the store manager type situation? I am a VIP card holder but never seem to get any of these coupons so I have no idea how these work and I didn't see nothing in the fine print mentioning it. Thanks.

^ Regarding the VIP b day coupons, particularly the Footlocker one, do they check for your ID to confirm birthday? Or is it another depends on the store manager type situation? I am a VIP card holder but never seem to get any of these coupons so I have no idea how these work and I didn't see nothing in the fine print mentioning it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I have never heard (nor been in a situation) where they check your ID to confirm your birthday... if anything, just tell them that you don't have your ID with you or something, haha.  I used one, and even told them it wasn't my birthday (I said it just randomly came up in my email, so I thought I would use it)... they didn't care.  I'm sure it depends on the manager though... but I can't see them not accepting it (at least once... they might not allow you to do it multiple times... I haven't tried that with these birthday coupons though).

Originally Posted by joekamel

I have never heard (nor been in a situation) where they check your ID to confirm your birthday... if anything, just tell them that you don't have your ID with you or something, haha.  I used one, and even told them it wasn't my birthday (I said it just randomly came up in my email, so I thought I would use it)... they didn't care.  I'm sure it depends on the manager though... but I can't see them not accepting it (at least once... they might not allow you to do it multiple times... I haven't tried that with these birthday coupons though).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Thanks. Good to hear. I'll definitely try to use it more than once and let you guys know if it works.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Thanks. Good to hear. I'll definitely try to use it more than once and let you guys know if it works.

i wonder with the right thickness of paper, double sided printout they will take it
smile.gif
wishful thinking..

here is how it looks, NOT MY PHOTO, thanks to HOHLegend IIRC, FOR REFERENCE USE ONLY

Also I wonder if I can sweet talk the cashier to let me keep it to continue to use it throughout the weekend.. again more wishful thinking..

i wonder with the right thickness of paper, double sided printout they will take it
smile.gif
wishful thinking..

here is how it looks, NOT MY PHOTO, thanks to HOHLegend IIRC, FOR REFERENCE USE ONLY

Also I wonder if I can sweet talk the cashier to let me keep it to continue to use it throughout the weekend.. again more wishful thinking..

^ There are 3 separate coupons attached to that, so you should be able to use it throughout the weekend if you have one (you can use each one for up to $1000)... and the back of them usually has a bar code that they (the cashiers) can scan. So I still don't think it will work... I've never heard of it working before (and I've been told you have to have an actual coupon multiple times myself).

^ There are 3 separate coupons attached to that, so you should be able to use it throughout the weekend if you have one (you can use each one for up to $1000)... and the back of them usually has a bar code that they (the cashiers) can scan. So I still don't think it will work... I've never heard of it working before (and I've been told you have to have an actual coupon multiple times myself).

Back
Top Bottom