Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Nike Air Jordan 9 IX Retro FTLOTG 302370-401 99.99
011247_3_p.jpg

EL PASO FACTORY 915-877-3146
FINGER LAKES FACTORY 315-539-4094
Just want to say thanks for this info. Just copped them, they're 109.00 not 99.99... Hope this isn't against the rules. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Nike Air Jordan 9 IX Retro FTLOTG 302370-401 99.99
011247_3_p.jpg

EL PASO FACTORY 915-877-3146
FINGER LAKES FACTORY 315-539-4094
Just want to say thanks for this info. Just copped them, they're 109.00 not 99.99... Hope this isn't against the rules. 

ive stopped fooling with shoejocky after they canceled my dmp5 pack without having enough courtesy to send an explanation email.

that being said, i dont see the attitude towards the post being edited since it is against the rules. dude has been warned in the past on multiple occasions. should just be happy he hasnt been banned or anything for his repeated violations. how about just contributing to the forums by actually posting in the shoe threads and getting exposure there when people see your sig?

there are a few dealers on here and pipe slayer is the only one who feels he is above the rules.

ive stopped fooling with shoejocky after they canceled my dmp5 pack without having enough courtesy to send an explanation email.

that being said, i dont see the attitude towards the post being edited since it is against the rules. dude has been warned in the past on multiple occasions. should just be happy he hasnt been banned or anything for his repeated violations. how about just contributing to the forums by actually posting in the shoe threads and getting exposure there when people see your sig?

there are a few dealers on here and pipe slayer is the only one who feels he is above the rules.

Perryville was dry as of a week ago. I might need one of those coupons though, thinking of taking a trip back up to Perryville to see if things have changed (probably not), but it doesn't hurt since its only about a 30 minute drive

Perryville was dry as of a week ago. I might need one of those coupons though, thinking of taking a trip back up to Perryville to see if things have changed (probably not), but it doesn't hurt since its only about a 30 minute drive

Perryville is generally dry. Arundel Mills has the inline kobe 5s for 74.99. Still has the black/purple penny 1s for 90 in a few sizes. inks are on the hash wall for 80 i think. a couple of pop kobe 5s and 1 size 11 kobe 5 away on the hash both 99 for some reason.

Perryville is generally dry. Arundel Mills has the inline kobe 5s for 74.99. Still has the black/purple penny 1s for 90 in a few sizes. inks are on the hash wall for 80 i think. a couple of pop kobe 5s and 1 size 11 kobe 5 away on the hash both 99 for some reason.

Just went to Potomac Mills (Woodbridge VA). They have Kobe V PoP and Aways, FSR $75. Kobe V Ink $80 FSR. They even had the Grinch Venomenon Tees for $15 so I got one. That's about all that caught my eye.

Thinking of hitting Arundel Mills or Leesburg this weekend, anyone have an update on Kobe stuff at these ones? I saw the Inlines are at Arundel...

Just went to Potomac Mills (Woodbridge VA). They have Kobe V PoP and Aways, FSR $75. Kobe V Ink $80 FSR. They even had the Grinch Venomenon Tees for $15 so I got one. That's about all that caught my eye.

Thinking of hitting Arundel Mills or Leesburg this weekend, anyone have an update on Kobe stuff at these ones? I saw the Inlines are at Arundel...

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
Gilroy outlet. GS Xmas lebrons. 4.5,5,5.5 59.99 on hash wall.
Ontario Mills, Ca 909 980-2448 as of 5/10

youth/GS Allstar Lebrons  FSR  59.99

youth/GS AJ 13 white/blue 6,6.5,7 69.99  

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
Gilroy outlet. GS Xmas lebrons. 4.5,5,5.5 59.99 on hash wall.
Ontario Mills, Ca 909 980-2448 as of 5/10

youth/GS Allstar Lebrons  FSR  59.99

youth/GS AJ 13 white/blue 6,6.5,7 69.99  

great mall has kobe vs, penny 1 black/purple, GS jordan flints, no 7y. flightposite CF, and some other crap.

great mall has kobe vs, penny 1 black/purple, GS jordan flints, no 7y. flightposite CF, and some other crap.

Lake Buena Vista, FL

Pretty much all of these has FSR's but this was as of noon today so things could have changed.

Idk if they do phone orders, but it's worth a try.

MENS (7.5-15)

$79.97 on the AM '97

GRADESCHOOL (3.5Y-7Y)

$34.97 on the Barkleys.

They also had about 20-25 each of the Kobe VENOMENON dri-fit shirts.

FSR Wht/Red and Purp/Yel for $14.97

Best update I can give folks. Be easy!

Lake Buena Vista, FL

Pretty much all of these has FSR's but this was as of noon today so things could have changed.

Idk if they do phone orders, but it's worth a try.

MENS (7.5-15)

$79.97 on the AM '97

GRADESCHOOL (3.5Y-7Y)

$34.97 on the Barkleys.

They also had about 20-25 each of the Kobe VENOMENON dri-fit shirts.

FSR Wht/Red and Purp/Yel for $14.97

Best update I can give folks. Be easy!

Gurnee Mills, IL
Air Max Skyline $70
Jordan CMFT Max White/Red, White/Blue $60
I found one random 1/2 Cent Black/Green for $50 (mismarked, supposed to be $65) with coupon came out to $35.

Pleasant Prairie, WI

Lunar Trainer Black/White $60 or 70?
Air Go LWP Black/White/Blue $42
They just got in today, Coughdrop Foamposites $120. They had a couple being put to the side to be shipped out.
Jumpman Pro Low Black $60?
That's all I remember right now.

Great deals if you have a F&F card.

Back
Top Bottom