OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

37435fd0474b7cb568990060745b9827ec0d596.jpg

03615c4a7b6f0b77ffc950d3825891d96038582.jpg

*not for sale*

since the pics that leaked of these looked pretty crappy I figured id take a few better pics. I wanted to post these over the weekend but been busy with school...

heres how they look on foot... * I know most people didnt like these from the pics that surfaced but the red looks better in person*

*not for sale*

since the pics that leaked of these looked pretty crappy I figured id take a few better pics. I wanted to post these over the weekend but been busy with school...

heres how they look on foot... * I know most people didnt like these from the pics that surfaced but the red looks better in person*

^ They'd be solid if the eyelet panels were black. But hey, as long as you're hyped about your pick ups that's all that matters.

^^sho3tym - what's up with the marker on the boxes? 

Reminds me. I should go snap some pics of what arrived yesterday.

^ They'd be solid if the eyelet panels were black. But hey, as long as you're hyped about your pick ups that's all that matters.

^^sho3tym - what's up with the marker on the boxes? 

Reminds me. I should go snap some pics of what arrived yesterday.

haha...that hibbet is right around the corner from me...they JUST now sold the rest of the packs for $200 a pop....they sat for $200 for a good 6 months.

haha...that hibbet is right around the corner from me...they JUST now sold the rest of the packs for $200 a pop....they sat for $200 for a good 6 months.

Originally Posted by gusto1200

My grail of xiii's…
Gusto, ahh my favorite 13's of all time, the black n blue.  niceeee. Alota heat last 2 pages.

Originally Posted by gusto1200

My grail of xiii's…
Gusto, ahh my favorite 13's of all time, the black n blue.  niceeee. Alota heat last 2 pages.

Back
Top Bottom