OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

^nice olys up there charm

anyways no yeezys for me this month, but here are all my may pick ups thus far...
 i was gonna wait for one last package to post but ill save that for another time...
thanks to everyone that helped me acquire all these, majority are DS...
DB 2s...

OG 13s...

OG Obsidians...

2004 Foamposite Pro...

OG Pearls...

Steel 10s...

VIP Flightposite...

Total Max...

Retro Zoom Spiridon...

Ice Blue 10s...

Finale XX3s...

And last but not least, Been searching for this shoe for many years, can finally cross off the Grail list (I am still in disbelief that these are in my possession given how scarce they are)
OG Silver Foamosite Pro Gum Bottom Sample...

^nice olys up there charm

anyways no yeezys for me this month, but here are all my may pick ups thus far...
 i was gonna wait for one last package to post but ill save that for another time...
thanks to everyone that helped me acquire all these, majority are DS...
DB 2s...

OG 13s...

OG Obsidians...

2004 Foamposite Pro...

OG Pearls...

Steel 10s...

VIP Flightposite...

Total Max...

Retro Zoom Spiridon...

Ice Blue 10s...

Finale XX3s...

And last but not least, Been searching for this shoe for many years, can finally cross off the Grail list (I am still in disbelief that these are in my possession given how scarce they are)
OG Silver Foamosite Pro Gum Bottom Sample...

eek.gif
sample pros and VIP flights AND finales??
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad I decided to copp the wolf grey's, thing of beauty in person
pimp.gif
  and for $80 they are even more beautiful
laugh.gif
I see people complaining about the comfort, some of you must not have owned a pair of V's... V's have never really been crazy comfortable, V's are definitely not a shoe I want to wear for an entire day... Now on to the true blue 3's, I will be doubling up on those.

Its safe to say these are Will approved...

Glad I decided to copp the wolf grey's, thing of beauty in person
pimp.gif
  and for $80 they are even more beautiful
laugh.gif
I see people complaining about the comfort, some of you must not have owned a pair of V's... V's have never really been crazy comfortable, V's are definitely not a shoe I want to wear for an entire day... Now on to the true blue 3's, I will be doubling up on those.

Its safe to say these are Will approved...

eek.gif
 the wolf grey selling out like that checked ndc and all the good sizes are gone anothe release ill kick myself over
embarassed.gif

nice picl ups guys looks like ive added a new shoe to get once jb slow down with releases

eek.gif
 the wolf grey selling out like that checked ndc and all the good sizes are gone anothe release ill kick myself over
embarassed.gif

nice picl ups guys looks like ive added a new shoe to get once jb slow down with releases

^They are going to hang you over the picture  quote
laugh.gif
The answer to your question is that my girl works at Nike here, so I get everything discounted whether it is at the employee store, clearance store, or swoosh.com.. FOR THE GUYS WHO DON'T LIKE IT WHEN WE POST RECEIPTS...

^They are going to hang you over the picture  quote
laugh.gif
The answer to your question is that my girl works at Nike here, so I get everything discounted whether it is at the employee store, clearance store, or swoosh.com.. FOR THE GUYS WHO DON'T LIKE IT WHEN WE POST RECEIPTS...

dont wanna abuse this thread but works slow and that gif is killing me needed that..............and yeah im mad 80 dam dollars come on now lol nice work im assuming your girls a keeper cause of that lol

dont wanna abuse this thread but works slow and that gif is killing me needed that..............and yeah im mad 80 dam dollars come on now lol nice work im assuming your girls a keeper cause of that lol

Back
Top Bottom