OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

SHAUN.... KILLER iDs sir.
pimp.gif

My surprise walking into my daughter's room, as today is my bday...
(I was about to fuss about it being "junkie" when I initially saw stuff on the floor, smh)...
0ec3505ce8e6bc02f1d64d7a7c5248a72c845ff.jpg

Wife wrote in a card, "Forest Green Champion sweater is for Foams, that didn't get delivered in time!"

eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
@ wife having shoe connects I know nuffin' bout -- or my boys keeping silent. 
laugh.gif

(I was about to fuss about it being "junkie" when I initially saw stuff on the floor, smh)...
0ec3505ce8e6bc02f1d64d7a7c5248a72c845ff.jpg

Wife wrote in a card, "Forest Green Champion sweater is for Foams, that didn't get delivered in time!"

eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Happy Bday.

What foams you got comin?  I know it's not them Army's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Happy Bday.

What foams you got comin?  I know it's not them Army's
pimp.gif

elcerrito91 wrote:

because I wanted to ensure I got them (420s, cheech and chongs (SB)), I got there at 9 pm, and second dude got their at 6 am.

since when do people camp for sbs? shouldve just gone in the next morning like the other guy, just me but 9 hours in the cold is not worth saving a hundred bucks (even though you wouldve gotten them anyway)

elcerrito91 wrote:

because I wanted to ensure I got them (420s, cheech and chongs (SB)), I got there at 9 pm, and second dude got their at 6 am.

since when do people camp for sbs? shouldve just gone in the next morning like the other guy, just me but 9 hours in the cold is not worth saving a hundred bucks (even though you wouldve gotten them anyway)

Back
Top Bottom