OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

double post. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

How much do Louis V belts go for????? Those are nice

an arm & a leg (its more of a status symbol than anything- they ain't worth it IMO). Funny thing is, most that have em dont even wear professional clothes with they're shirt tucked in (mostly see the queerishly front tuck to show off)

an arm & a leg (its more of a status symbol than anything- they ain't worth it IMO). Funny thing is, most that have em dont even wear professional clothes with they're shirt tucked in (mostly see the queerishly front tuck to show off)

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I have 3 LV belts, they are nice belts... great quality, but I am not one to intentionally show my belt. When I wear mine you would never know I had it on, I don't tuck my shirt behind the buckle, nor do I wear shirts small enough to see it. If I reach for something you may catch a peek of it. Just be sure to size up one or two sizes up from your normal size as they run small. As a matter a of fact I am actually tired of seeing them, I will let some one have these two as everyone has them
eyes.gif
Time to move on to something else.. Seriously I will give them away for free!

I have 3 LV belts, they are nice belts... great quality, but I am not one to intentionally show my belt. When I wear mine you would never know I had it on, I don't tuck my shirt behind the buckle, nor do I wear shirts small enough to see it. If I reach for something you may catch a peek of it. Just be sure to size up one or two sizes up from your normal size as they run small. As a matter a of fact I am actually tired of seeing them, I will let some one have these two as everyone has them
eyes.gif

hahahaahaha so true, I always laugh when I see dudes sagging extra hard, or tucking their shirts in half way to "floss". I let the chicks enjoy my designer belts when its "gametime"

hahahaahaha so true, I always laugh when I see dudes sagging extra hard, or tucking their shirts in half way to "floss". I let the chicks enjoy my designer belts when its "gametime"

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I know right, I mean the purpose of wearing the belt in the first place is to keep your pants up
eyes.gif
They should raise the price to $600, and that would keep so many people from snagging them. I am getting a little tired of seeing LV belts and coin bags every time I leave the house
roll.gif
I rarely wear mine now.. I may switch to Hermes or YSL.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I know right, I mean the purpose of wearing the belt in the first place is to keep your pants up
eyes.gif
They should raise the price to $600, and that would keep so many people from snagging them. I am getting a little tired of seeing LV belts and coin bags every time I leave the house
roll.gif
I rarely wear mine now.. I may switch to Hermes or YSL.

I am Memphis, pass one this way.

I could use a new belt, my Levi's joint is terribly curved
laugh.gif

Hell, I'll even cover the shipping cost for ya!

I am Memphis, pass one this way.

I could use a new belt, my Levi's joint is terribly curved
laugh.gif

Hell, I'll even cover the shipping cost for ya!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

eyes.gif

i would love to take those off your hands !

Back
Top Bottom