OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

these came in last week...

...from CraniumFitteds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

What are those slip on nike like crocks called? and price. I need to see those on feet, you wear those with socks or are they just like slippers. thanks fam
Nike Solar softs... They are only $25.20 on Swoosh, I might go ahead and copp... They are pretty much sandals so I would assume no socks..

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

What are those slip on nike like crocks called? and price. I need to see those on feet, you wear those with socks or are they just like slippers. thanks fam
Nike Solar softs... They are only $25.20 on Swoosh, I might go ahead and copp... They are pretty much sandals so I would assume no socks..

I am Memphis, thanks for the reply...

now back to the thread

got some OG XIV beaters.. that pearl on the midsole was just cleaned right off, it was all messed up anyway. wasnt expecting much, for nearly free-99 not bad i say..

i just used the shoe store shoe cleaner they always push when you purchase shoes..

I am Memphis, thanks for the reply...

now back to the thread

got some OG XIV beaters.. that pearl on the midsole was just cleaned right off, it was all messed up anyway. wasnt expecting much, for nearly free-99 not bad i say..

i just used the shoe store shoe cleaner they always push when you purchase shoes..

I picked up a 3 shoes over the weekend

First pick up... Finally got my hands on these Jordan Retro 3 White Cement

Air Jordan 2011...  

And Finally I got these Air Jordan 2010s for like half the price...  And here in Canada there mad expensive so I was glad to pick these up

First the receipt...

And the shoes

Oh and I was suppose to get my Jordan 5 Wolf Grey over the weekend but it didn't come through so will just have to wait!

I picked up a 3 shoes over the weekend

First pick up... Finally got my hands on these Jordan Retro 3 White Cement

Air Jordan 2011...  

And Finally I got these Air Jordan 2010s for like half the price...  And here in Canada there mad expensive so I was glad to pick these up

First the receipt...

And the shoes

Oh and I was suppose to get my Jordan 5 Wolf Grey over the weekend but it didn't come through so will just have to wait!

Originally Posted by adelpho3

Wow everyone's been adding those flint/purple VII's to there collection lately,they are so fresh,i would love to keep a pair on ice,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas
YEA, SAW A PEOPLE COP THEM RECENTLY AND HAD TO GO IN ONCE I SAW MY SIZE POP UP. THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE THIRD BEST 7 TO ME AFTER HARES AND BORDEAUXS.

Originally Posted by adelpho3

Wow everyone's been adding those flint/purple VII's to there collection lately,they are so fresh,i would love to keep a pair on ice,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas
YEA, SAW A PEOPLE COP THEM RECENTLY AND HAD TO GO IN ONCE I SAW MY SIZE POP UP. THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE THIRD BEST 7 TO ME AFTER HARES AND BORDEAUXS.

Today's pickups.. Light bulb Kobe vi, and a Dub zero Jordan b ball to add to the collection.

I wonder how limited these are anyways, I picked these up from the ES store... I noticed that Swoosh is charging full price , and limiting them to one per customer... Not many places have them, makes me wonder???

Today's pickups.. Light bulb Kobe vi, and a Dub zero Jordan b ball to add to the collection.

I wonder how limited these are anyways, I picked these up from the ES store... I noticed that Swoosh is charging full price , and limiting them to one per customer... Not many places have them, makes me wonder???

Back
Top Bottom