OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

steezy check your pm bruh.
I can answer that question for you, no he doesn't want to sell his Elans
laugh.gif
J/K never mind me..  It was an inside joke aimed at steezy.

I was actually going to edit my post to add that you should look into 510s. If you wear a 32 then you're more than slim enough for a 510 fit.

But word, the color options do seem really limited.

I was actually going to edit my post to add that you should look into 510s. If you wear a 32 then you're more than slim enough for a 510 fit.

But word, the color options do seem really limited.

SkavengerBrandon - reppin Cincinnati on here. I thought it looked like it then I saw the Gold Star Chili sign and knew. Wow. Do you work @ a tattoo shop down there or you go to UC?

Nice fits and kicks everyone.

SkavengerBrandon - reppin Cincinnati on here. I thought it looked like it then I saw the Gold Star Chili sign and knew. Wow. Do you work @ a tattoo shop down there or you go to UC?

Nice fits and kicks everyone.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

laugh.gif
tired.gif
 at the 3's...glad i got rid of mine for $140 while i could
I am going to restore them. I use the term 'restore' quite loosely as they have been worn now five times, lol. I bought them dead stock; perhaps me being 6'2 and 220lbs has something to do with it. I'll post the completed paint job when I am done.

J.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

laugh.gif
tired.gif
 at the 3's...glad i got rid of mine for $140 while i could
I am going to restore them. I use the term 'restore' quite loosely as they have been worn now five times, lol. I bought them dead stock; perhaps me being 6'2 and 220lbs has something to do with it. I'll post the completed paint job when I am done.

J.

Back
Top Bottom