OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Proto you a fool
roll.gif
making page 6 awkward
laugh.gif

Love those Jaspers, I'm definately jelly.
roll.gif
IKR, my girl walked by when I was on that page and asked me @$* was I doing. I had to explain the whole WDYWT concept to her
laugh.gif
She still doesn't get the point of this forum. Thanks Proto for the akward moment in my household
embarassed.gif

Proto you a fool
roll.gif
making page 6 awkward
laugh.gif

roll.gif
IKR, my girl walked by when I was on that page and asked me @$* was I doing. I had to explain the whole WDYWT concept to her
laugh.gif
She still doesn't get the point of this forum. Thanks Proto for the akward moment in my household
embarassed.gif

Team Late Night/ No Life... @ the spot that pays my "responsibilities"

Freshwaters from Cincy's own Kid Griff

2ynq7hu.jpg

Be safe

Team Late Night/ No Life... @ the spot that pays my "responsibilities"

Freshwaters from Cincy's own Kid Griff

2ynq7hu.jpg

Be safe

laugh.gif

Mjrod - my wife been wanting a pair of kobes since I got my chaos, the next Kobe purchase she's definately getting a pair, probably the camos...nice shots BtW

Thanks Kstezzy!
pimp.gif

Have you posted pics of your Chaos yet?

Nice fits everybody!

laugh.gif

Mjrod - my wife been wanting a pair of kobes since I got my chaos, the next Kobe purchase she's definately getting a pair, probably the camos...nice shots BtW

Thanks Kstezzy!
pimp.gif

Have you posted pics of your Chaos yet?

Nice fits everybody!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Proto you a fool
roll.gif
making page 6 awkward
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has had the NTalk with the wife
roll.gif
I feel like an idiot explaining anything NT related to her, although I caught her saying the other day "this can't be life" I was like wait wut?Mirod - you are welcome, yeah ie posted them when i first got them....lol
5614800773_ebc4f32bd9_b.jpg
Can't wait for the camos!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Proto you a fool
roll.gif
making page 6 awkward
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has had the NTalk with the wife
roll.gif
I feel like an idiot explaining anything NT related to her, although I caught her saying the other day "this can't be life" I was like wait wut?Mirod - you are welcome, yeah ie posted them when i first got them....lol
5614800773_ebc4f32bd9_b.jpg
Can't wait for the camos!

Back
Top Bottom