OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Nice dunks Sprigan!

DIRK SINGLE-HANDEDLY WON GAME 4 !!! THE MAN IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT!!! Finally gettin his respect- I LUV IT! (terry and haywood played like donkeys again all night, smh- and KD, keep your head up- u played a damn good game) I got tix to game 5- its goin down!

"Haven't seen a stretch like this since the Jordan days"- Magic Johnson on Dirk Nowitzki

Nice dunks Sprigan!

DIRK SINGLE-HANDEDLY WON GAME 4 !!! THE MAN IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT!!! Finally gettin his respect- I LUV IT! (terry and haywood played like donkeys again all night, smh- and KD, keep your head up- u played a damn good game) I got tix to game 5- its goin down!

"Haven't seen a stretch like this since the Jordan days"- Magic Johnson on Dirk Nowitzki

nice 574s above, and i bet you're with me in looking forward to a new pair of TB IIIs ^
285132572.jpg

lookin forward to a new pair of TB3's too.. hopefully the paint wont chip after a few wears like the 09 retros..

my go to pair as of the moment.. so hot outside...
5anbcp.jpg

1zdbpsm.jpg

lookin forward to a new pair of TB3's too.. hopefully the paint wont chip after a few wears like the 09 retros..

my go to pair as of the moment.. so hot outside...
5anbcp.jpg

1zdbpsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom