OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

To work & back...

5769060893_e044b73631_z.jpg

grin.gif

Rock these to cop the denim. Got a chance to check out the TB 3s while I was there as well
smile.gif

DAMN nwt you always stun me on the pics! I can't wait to bust out the SB again shortly! Summer summer summer time!

Rock these to cop the denim. Got a chance to check out the TB 3s while I was there as well
smile.gif

DAMN nwt you always stun me on the pics! I can't wait to bust out the SB again shortly! Summer summer summer time!

What kind of cut you get ksteezy? I'm looking for a new style this summer. I hate my tail curls up and it's not even as long as yours lol.

What kind of cut you get ksteezy? I'm looking for a new style this summer. I hate my tail curls up and it's not even as long as yours lol.

I got the Scott Disik style, he Probably has fuller hair, but the stylist gave me some products and said I can literally do the same as he does with my hair, just have to invest time in it.

Hard to tell from this pic, but is
smokin.gif

Where are you located, I'll recommend the spit in NYC I went to, and I know what you mean about the hair in the back (tail) my wife hated it

I got the Scott Disik style, he Probably has fuller hair, but the stylist gave me some products and said I can literally do the same as he does with my hair, just have to invest time in it.

Hard to tell from this pic, but is
smokin.gif

Where are you located, I'll recommend the spit in NYC I went to, and I know what you mean about the hair in the back (tail) my wife hated it

Back
Top Bottom