OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

pharO- nice fit 
smile.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

after seeing: Yo!       
nerd.gif
I still cant get my grinches-   DF!            for like a month straight-   u got em and still aint worn em?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know. The homie Shaun hooked it up... Size too big though. But they'll be worn soon.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

after seeing: Yo!       
nerd.gif
I still cant get my grinches-   DF!            for like a month straight-   u got em and still aint worn em?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know. The homie Shaun hooked it up... Size too big though. But they'll be worn soon.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Trydan

How do you like them man? I saw them in the flesh today, look better than I thought they would but I'm still undecided.
Jake - fam iDs 
pimp.gif

ShortyC - Lovely seismics 
smokin.gif
 And that's an OG cw? Could've swore that was one of the retro ones. Very nice, regardless.

Shaun - good stuff brother 
wink.gif

Wore these earlier today. (Old pic, I've since finished the black on the edges of the swooshes 
wink.gif
)

2vruann.jpg

And (finally) unDS'd these tonight:

2u6md1k.jpg

Originally Posted by Trydan

How do you like them man? I saw them in the flesh today, look better than I thought they would but I'm still undecided.
Jake - fam iDs 
pimp.gif

ShortyC - Lovely seismics 
smokin.gif
 And that's an OG cw? Could've swore that was one of the retro ones. Very nice, regardless.

Shaun - good stuff brother 
wink.gif

Wore these earlier today. (Old pic, I've since finished the black on the edges of the swooshes 
wink.gif
)

2vruann.jpg

And (finally) unDS'd these tonight:

2u6md1k.jpg

Griffeys, Laser 4s, Pac Huarache's, XIs and if I missed anyone, I apologize. Excellent wears as per usual. 
These, for today. *tongue pop*
tongue.gif
 These need some cleaning. 

Griffeys, Laser 4s, Pac Huarache's, XIs and if I missed anyone, I apologize. Excellent wears as per usual. 
These, for today. *tongue pop*
tongue.gif
 These need some cleaning. 

Back
Top Bottom