OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Air Force Max up there... don't see those too often in here

Southwest- Yea prob light and the mirror, wasn't tryna take shots at you or anything

Air Force Max up there... don't see those too often in here

Southwest- Yea prob light and the mirror, wasn't tryna take shots at you or anything

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

To the business school to study for finals.  Graduating in two weeks, with a job, really hurts the motivation to study.

dont happen to be in boston? i saw someone rocking this hoody today lol

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

To the business school to study for finals.  Graduating in two weeks, with a job, really hurts the motivation to study.

dont happen to be in boston? i saw someone rocking this hoody today lol

Kobe VI today.
1zgbw9h.jpg

^ hope not. lol nah, not a big Nudie fan, though..

for real dough, it's just a selvage line, cuffed up. Could be any number of selvage denim companies.

Ty - Do you mess with Flat Head? Currently rocking Flat Head 4001 and Flat Head SEXFHXRR10's from Self Edge, highly recommended.

for real dough, it's just a selvage line, cuffed up. Could be any number of selvage denim companies.

Ty - Do you mess with Flat Head? Currently rocking Flat Head 4001 and Flat Head SEXFHXRR10's from Self Edge, highly recommended.

Originally Posted by maldonado

you right about any selvage denim company

Originally Posted by maldonado

you right about any selvage denim company

Some ol Unbranded Jeans I was given this past Winter, still rocking with those to see if they'll actually break in. Familiar with Flathead from Self Edges site for sure. Last pair of jeans I bought were a pair of Raleigh Denim.

Some ol Unbranded Jeans I was given this past Winter, still rocking with those to see if they'll actually break in. Familiar with Flathead from Self Edges site for sure. Last pair of jeans I bought were a pair of Raleigh Denim.

Back
Top Bottom