OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i wore the same shirt today ksteezy lol

smokin.gif
Shirt is dope man.

not to start up another ramble about the lace job,
but ksteezy, i have always hated that look of the lace job but i recently bought a pair of vnds foams that came laced that way (not as loose), and i didnt bother to relace them so i just rocked them that way, i must say, i cant hate on it anymore it was a nice change

but ksteezy, i have always hated that look of the lace job but i recently bought a pair of vnds foams that came laced that way (not as loose), and i didnt bother to relace them so i just rocked them that way, i must say, i cant hate on it anymore it was a nice change

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

I agree, the lace job aint bad, the excess amount of shoe lace is what makes it bad.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

I agree, the lace job aint bad, the excess amount of shoe lace is what makes it bad.

We should all be a little receptive to change and you'd be surprise what you end up liking, including myself...I've been lacing my kicks with the big bunny ears for yeeeeaaarss...got on NT, got roasted numerous times and decided to try and use more laceholes...now I fully lace my brons and foams, slowly transitioning to other kicks...change is not always bad bros
pimp.gif

Glad you enjoy the loose bunny ears man, just becareful you don't drag your laces specially on foams

We should all be a little receptive to change and you'd be surprise what you end up liking, including myself...I've been lacing my kicks with the big bunny ears for yeeeeaaarss...got on NT, got roasted numerous times and decided to try and use more laceholes...now I fully lace my brons and foams, slowly transitioning to other kicks...change is not always bad bros
pimp.gif

Glad you enjoy the loose bunny ears man, just becareful you don't drag your laces specially on foams

Hellllllll Yeeeaaaa Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirk Beastin' Ron Artest showed he is still a PIECE.OS U gonna hear it from us 'round my city- already got tix to game 4- its gonna get hectic. We got heart, LA dun made the wrong dudes mad. DALLAS IN 4 BABY!!!!!

c97355bbe013b98cba7ffdb21942241e6f1e160.jpg

Hellllllll Yeeeaaaa Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirk Beastin' Ron Artest showed he is still a PIECE.OS U gonna hear it from us 'round my city- already got tix to game 4- its gonna get hectic. We got heart, LA dun made the wrong dudes mad. DALLAS IN 4 BABY!!!!!

c97355bbe013b98cba7ffdb21942241e6f1e160.jpg

@hana: yep
@aired: you're right bro, anything is possible.- but we're on a mission, and fuel keeps getting added to the fire. I love it 

@aired: you're right bro, anything is possible.- but we're on a mission, and fuel keeps getting added to the fire. I love it 

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

devil.gif
 i will admit this years playoffs turning to be real exciting...it aint funny dirk is im not gonna lie a beast 
sick.gif

devil.gif
 i will admit this years playoffs turning to be real exciting...it aint funny dirk is im not gonna lie a beast 
sick.gif

'Grats so far on your team, Cham. Hope my Heat goes all the way in the next 2 games as well...
and of course, Nice 13's
pimp.gif
. Hope Nike brings them back.

Back
Top Bottom