OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Nice Bruce Lees up there! The only Kobe V I was never able to get my hands on...

And the hunt continues...

Nice Bruce Lees up there! The only Kobe V I was never able to get my hands on...

And the hunt continues...

ilge10.jpg

Kev.....doooooope Footscapes, yo, I'll be in Paradise next week with my wife and kids, YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Cris.

Kev.....doooooope Footscapes, yo, I'll be in Paradise next week with my wife and kids, YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Cris.

awesome man. not sure if you know but the main location of in4mation closed down - they are looking to relocate. lmk if you hit up kicks/leilow and maybe i'll swing by. not sure if you still have my phone number but i'll message it to you on fb if you need anything while you're here. 

awesome man. not sure if you know but the main location of in4mation closed down - they are looking to relocate. lmk if you hit up kicks/leilow and maybe i'll swing by. not sure if you still have my phone number but i'll message it to you on fb if you need anything while you're here. 

Back
Top Bottom