OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by maulrat

Kobe All Stars for sushi with the wifey. Love the Kobe VIs. I swear I'm going to sell all my Jordan's and switch over (maybe
laugh.gif
).
Kobe's are nice and all but I can't get in to them. I do not know why though. To me, I would much rather buy Jordans...anyone else agree?

I kind of agree, I like the look and technology of the kobes. But they dont look too good with jeans compaired to Jordans. I'd rock Kobes in the summertime with shorts. Being here in nyc, that would make the kobes a summertime shoe for me. I dont see too many people rockin kobes with jeans. Still a dope shoe.

Kobe All Stars for sushi with the wifey. Love the Kobe VIs. I swear I'm going to sell all my Jordan's and switch over (maybe
laugh.gif
).
Kobe's are nice and all but I can't get in to them. I do not know why though. To me, I would much rather buy Jordans...anyone else agree?

I kind of agree, I like the look and technology of the kobes. But they dont look too good with jeans compaired to Jordans. I'd rock Kobes in the summertime with shorts. Being here in nyc, that would make the kobes a summertime shoe for me. I dont see too many people rockin kobes with jeans. Still a dope shoe.

laugh.gif
).

Yea I do, accompanied with my resentment for Kobe. Not to mention watching Jordan play, growing up seeing shoes release and not having them, it just stuck. I've gotten into other shoes but they don't have the same effect or "classic" feel. Although Lebrons have better quality and perform better, they have no sentimental value, I wear em and sell em, Js stay though.

Illy- Dope IDs

Jberk- Clean fit

Apc denim I like, Nudies are good but they're a hood favorite.

laugh.gif
).

Yea I do, accompanied with my resentment for Kobe. Not to mention watching Jordan play, growing up seeing shoes release and not having them, it just stuck. I've gotten into other shoes but they don't have the same effect or "classic" feel. Although Lebrons have better quality and perform better, they have no sentimental value, I wear em and sell em, Js stay though.

Illy- Dope IDs

Jberk- Clean fit

Apc denim I like, Nudies are good but they're a hood favorite.

For the fight. 

( Please excuse the horrible Camera Phone Quality )

222362_201822659855206_100000824191130_493996_6095949_n.jpg

For the fight. 

( Please excuse the horrible Camera Phone Quality )

222362_201822659855206_100000824191130_493996_6095949_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I'm going to have to set aside some cash for some Iron Hearts, Samurais, and (to a far less degree due to them being less expensive) Nudie Slim Flinns.

They look like they fit fantastically.
pimp.gif
I think you just made your own Nudie fit 
laugh.gif
 . I'm honestly not impressed with Nudie, but I think my next purchase in higher end denim will be APC
Yeah, I'm an idiot, I meant Thin Finn 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just realized that I combined the Slim Jims with the Thin Finns.

Those True Blue IIIs though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom