OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

southwest: you do have a resemblance to that youtube kid, but fresh XIs I haven't seen those in a while.

Ty: those khakis with the camo inside and that conductor stripe button down are really tight 
smokin.gif
.  What brand r they and where'd you get them?  They're probably some unreleased samples as usual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by puftrees

^^^^^^thats alot of kicks.thats where im tryin to be

You don't want that problem, trust me. Even with shoe racks it's more of a hassle than a luxury.
This man speaks the truth! Good conversation piece..  When you have company your boys may go crazy at the sight of all your kicks, but when it is time to move it sucks.. Moving all those kicks is horrible, and to think I plan on moving next year
eyes.gif
  If I never would have jumped out of the game the first time I would have 400+ pairs right now, kind of glad I did because my collection is more well rounded... not to mention I like everything I own, thus having quality and quantity.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by puftrees

^^^^^^thats alot of kicks.thats where im tryin to be

You don't want that problem, trust me. Even with shoe racks it's more of a hassle than a luxury.
This man speaks the truth! Good conversation piece..  When you have company your boys may go crazy at the sight of all your kicks, but when it is time to move it sucks.. Moving all those kicks is horrible, and to think I plan on moving next year
eyes.gif
  If I never would have jumped out of the game the first time I would have 400+ pairs right now, kind of glad I did because my collection is more well rounded... not to mention I like everything I own, thus having quality and quantity.

hahahaha 2008 @ a flea market, never saw those in my life...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I assume samples, def weren't released tho

Southwest- Those 11 Lows are too clean....

hahahaha 2008 @ a flea market, never saw those in my life...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I assume samples, def weren't released tho

Southwest- Those 11 Lows are too clean....

eh.... quick iphone4 pic...
bumming around on this sprained knee watching the game.
Scoring Title KD2s + Navy Illini Hyper Elite Shorts
28uhct4.jpg

eh.... quick iphone4 pic...
bumming around on this sprained knee watching the game.
Scoring Title KD2s + Navy Illini Hyper Elite Shorts
28uhct4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom