OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Serg -
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Diesel - get a pair, they are only 40$ you won't regret it...my first time wearing them to work, been working since last night at 11pm and won't get off till tomorrow morning and I feel like I've walked on clouds all
Night and day
roll.gif

Serg -
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Diesel - get a pair, they are only 40$ you won't regret it...my first time wearing them to work, been working since last night at 11pm and won't get off till tomorrow morning and I feel like I've walked on clouds all
Night and day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

hmmm...think imma take her up on her offer then..
would u recommend jumping a size up?

i say get your exact size in toms, get 'em snug, cuz they stretch out over time. that's what i'm told by my local skate shop who carries them anyways...

i say get your exact size in toms, get 'em snug, cuz they stretch out over time. that's what i'm told by my local skate shop who carries them anyways...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanks Proto

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanks Proto

Happy Memorial Day NT fam...
Un-Ds grapes yesterday

and Today un-Ds carmines

bonus shot @ a pier in williamsburg, Brooklyn

Happy Memorial Day NT fam...
Un-Ds grapes yesterday

and Today un-Ds carmines

bonus shot @ a pier in williamsburg, Brooklyn

Back
Top Bottom