OFFICIAL May 2016 WDYWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like 1-7 look pretty cool when they're worn and broken in a little bit...kind of gives them that vintage look.  Nothing beats a nice crispy pair though. haha.

True. Air Jordan 1's age exceptionally well in my opinion. The thing that gets me with 3s and 4s is the paint cracking. I can except creasing without an issue, but I hate when the paint cracks.

True. Air Jordan 1's age exceptionally well in my opinion. The thing that gets me with 3s and 4s is the paint cracking. I can except creasing without an issue, but I hate when the paint cracks.
Yea...that completely ruins the shoe.  Creases and signs of wear/age on shoes, like I said makes it look vintage and adds a nice touch to it.  Cracking and chipping paint on a shoe that looks fairly new just makes it look cheap.  I remember seeing Michael Beasley hooping in 4s that had the paint chipping and it looked terrible.  Thanks JB! Lol. 

Nice wears yall. Call me crazy but Grape 5s are my all time favorite Js. 
pimp.gif

Some of those hot dogs on the right are pure ash at this point. No way in hell anyone's eating those :lol:

Brah, why are you cooking the meats that long?
Magnum steez brah :pimp:

Word. Turn the heat down. That ***** toast.

Forgot I had these.

Cajun maynge.
http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/41BE9F4E-1511-4161-A00E-9D59CED353F2.jpg.html

Drums and thighs look good wit dat vintage look
Aged to
Perfection :pimp:

Phew. Cooking up carcinogens :smokin
Dat cancer meat :lol:

Some of those hot dogs on the right are pure ash at this point. No way in hell anyone's eating those :lol:
Just peal
Off the top brah. Plus a lil hawt sauce goes
a
Long way :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom