OFFICIAL MAY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cashier did it wrong, it happened to me once. I had the manager redo the transaction. You need to make sure the cashier applies the store discount before you hand him the MVP pass.
so true.. I always give the mvp pass at the very end Some of them try to be sneaky

Slightly outlet related. My local outlet in New Orleans had a promotional table with gift wrapping and a show box covered in the wrapping. I asked the cashier if I could take one, and she said help yourself. So if yall see any at your outlet it's for the taking.
20180519_005455.jpg 20180519_085729.jpg

Has anyone heard of what kind of sale the stores are doing for Memorial Day. It is usually pretty good but I cant remember exactly.. Any info would be greatly appreciated..
a nike employee confirmed to me today "20% off hash wall, 30% off clearance apparel"
seems standard for a holiday weekend.
message me on here if anyone find some size 14 heat please!

a nike employee confirmed to me today "20% off hash wall, 30% off clearance apparel"
seems standard for a holiday weekend.
message me on here if anyone find some size 14 heat please!
thank you for the reply.. i was hoping for 30 but oh well.. take what you can get..6 stores in orlando/kissimmee have been 20 off the past couple of weekends

sales usually start on thursday but i have confirmation on that... managers at orlando stores are very secretive lol

sales usually start on thursday but i have confirmation on that... managers at orlando stores are very secretive lol

Secretive is putting it nicely. Some are flat out jerks that take themselves waaay to seriously. Luckily for me, building a good rapport with regular employees has paid off. BIG TIME!

Secretive is putting it nicely. Some are flat out jerks that take themselves waaay to seriously. Luckily for me, building a good rapport with regular employees has paid off. BIG TIME!
ORIGINALLY from louisville ky and had a good relationship with everyone within the five stores that i would visot but the ones here in orlando are pretty tough i ve heard 20 and 30 percent for memorial day who know. guess we will find out tomorrow

Based on last year's May post, there was 30% off hash and clearance during Memorial Day weekend. No guarantee that there will be the same thing this year.
thank you for the info greatly appreciated def like the 30 off than the 20.. that extra ten pays off

First time posting nike outlet update. I only look at basketball and jordan retro shoes, so I do not have any information on runners or etc. Nike outlet Elizabeth had:

Jordan 6 gatorade - $150 - FSR
Jordan 5 olympic gold medal - $150 - Limited sizes
Jordan 17 bronze - $150 - FSR
KD X blue colorway - $100 - FSR
Hyperdunk 2017 sky blue - $70 - FSR
Jordan 31 halloween - ($130?) - FSR
Jordan 32 low red colorway - ($130) - FSR

Check your Marshall's and Ross stores. Some are getting additional stock of KD 8 Elites and Lebron 13 Elites, mixed sizes for $59.99-$64.99 depending on your location. Also should be a big Under Armour shipment for most stores, everything from Curry 1's to 3's, $49.99-$54.99. Shipments have been arriving this week, always hit or miss depending on where you are located and how often the store turns over product. Some may already have it out, some may not have gotten it, and some may have it sitting in the back.

all 6 outlets in orlando only additional off on apparel no shoes.. no one from nike would say if there were going to be anything off on shoes tomorrow.. soooo secretive

Hit So. Chi yesterday. Inventory was pretty much the same, but they have a Vapor Max for $150 in a black white color.

nike-air-vapormax-cs-white-black-1.jpg

I went to one of my local outlets yesterday (Thursday) and they didn't have anything off the hash wall yet. I was pretty surprised because i thought that it would have started on Thursday as well. Going to go back today as well as another store not too far from me and see what's going on.

The cashier did it wrong, it happened to me once. I had the manager redo the transaction. You need to make sure the cashier applies the store discount before you hand him the MVP pass.
How did you guys get a $50 MVP card. I never have them scan my MVP pass because they told me that it doesn't really do anything but it looks like maybe I should have been getting it scanned this whole time huh?

How did you guys get a $50 MVP card. I never have them scan my MVP pass because they told me that it doesn't really do anything but it looks like maybe I should have been getting it scanned this whole time huh?

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I think he has MVP passes and Nike + confused.

You get MVP passes during MVP Pass earning time which is a stretch of weeks at certain times throughout the year where if you spend a specific amount you get either $25 off future $50 purchase OR off $50 future $100 purchase (you have to spend $100 and $200 to get them, respectively). Nike+ has nothing to do with it.

I think he has MVP passes and Nike + confused.

You get MVP passes during MVP Pass earning time which is a stretch of weeks at certain times throughout the year where if you spend a specific amount you get either $25 off future $50 purchase OR off $50 future $100 purchase (you have to spend $100 and $200 to get them, respectively). Nike+ has nothing to do with it.
Ok my bad but thank you for the explanation

Nike Flushing, NY

The resellers were in beast mode.

20% ENTIRE STORE

Noteables:
AM1 Anniversary Aqua's sz 7.5, 8, 9.5 12 were spotted $84.99
Air Safari QS sz8-10 $84.99
Cool Grey 11s Low 8.5 & 9 Retail
Shadow 10s 8.5 Retail

Woodburn OR, 30% off hash and clearance, but nothing good.

Bend, OR, same 30% off hash and clearance, was there late in the day, but didnt see anything. Best Deal was FSR USA PG1s for $55 with an additional 30% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom