OFFICIAL MAY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Gilroy- not anything as far as retros go. Hash wall is just a mashup of stuff. There’s 1 pair size 11 tinker vi’s on the hash wall. Looks like boo boo with $140 price with 30% off. Super busy almost like Christmas crowds around here.

I went to the ****adel along with East Los and they had much of the same stuff that's usually posted here. Both had the Kobe Protro 81 points in a FSR. East Los had some Nike React 55 for $90, but you can get them cheaper on Nike.com's sale. I tried to spend my money but there's nothing worth spending on.

Tampa Premium Outlets....

The tinkers and banned 1s were nowhere to be found..

Kobe’s all over it seems but no additional 30% off.
AB784CE4-6039-4286-A144-FACD088F4970.jpeg

B3CB044B-B317-4AA0-8261-0532109FA12C.jpeg

4D46F97F-1081-4A5B-8C70-546EFFCE362F.jpeg

DFCF6D5D-4815-4DC7-A32B-4FDC45D13AB6.jpeg

Navy and gum foams at sawgrass mills, fl

$129.99 before 30% yesterday.

I saw on ig that the 30% off is until the 29th. Can anyone confirm??

Gilroy- not anything as far as retros go. Hash wall is just a mashup of stuff. There’s 1 pair size 11 tinker vi’s on the hash wall. Looks like boo boo with $140 price with 30% off. Super busy almost like Christmas crowds around here.

Nice you're close too! I drive by from Morgan Hill on my way home. I'm obssesed and hit them on Sunday and Monday, came home empty handed. They had the blue Royal and black 18's but I couldn't pull the trigger at 159.

Just got back into the game a few weeks ago, so I'm a little confused on how it all works now. Do you call everyday as well? Store employee told me it's common practice, I don't want to be too much of a bother. I'm waiting to see if they'll get the black 3's and cap and gown 13's I don't want to miss out.

Nice you're close too! I drive by from Morgan Hill on my way home. I'm obssesed and hit them on Sunday and Monday, came home empty handed. They had the blue Royal and black 18's but I couldn't pull the trigger at 159.

Just got back into the game a few weeks ago, so I'm a little confused on how it all works now. Do you call everyday as well? Store employee told me it's common practice, I don't want to be too much of a bother. I'm waiting to see if they'll get the black 3's and cap and gown 13's I don't want to miss out.

Calling daily is too much lol.

Whenever I pay my respects at Santa Nella national cemetery I usually go to gilroy since I’m close by. I never really call anymore only when friends and family was still going on to find out about inventory before going. As far as the outlets that would get the shoes you listed it would most likely Vacaville, gilroy, or Folsom. Calling will save you time so good luck finding those shoes in the future.

Resellers really eat up all the good stuff early at my Burlington. Gonna have to get there slight early in the morning.

I have pics but my upload speeds are horrid right now will post later.

Back
Top Bottom