OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

BigJ505- I got them online. They got sold out at hohmd 1st day they came out.
They only have Rice, USC, POPs,V-days, Aways, homes, and a biiiig sz of the dukes and those silver red ones.

Originally Posted by Funkman

^ got them at Hibbetts- I think it was an employee error cuz i know the release dat got pushed to the 22nd

You mind telling me what hibbets?

Really might have to scoop up a pair of them AM09's black and red looking hot...

Originally Posted by Hugo

BigJ505- I got them online. They got sold out at hohmd 1st day they came out.
They only have Rice, USC, POPs,V-days, Aways, homes, and a biiiig sz of the dukes and those silver red ones.
thanks hugo. tragic... was gonna head down there for a pair lol
money saved =
pimp.gif

23RAKIM45 -- dope pick ups on the brons and kobe's. if u dont mid me asking, where did u find those kobes
nerd.gif

Can't believe I got these. Prolly one of my favorite pick ups this year so far. I thought I would never get a pair.

Got em for 177 sz 12.5

Couple new stuff, if anyone wants the Supreme book I'd suggest buying off of Amazon, paid only 31.50 w/free shipping.

Can't edit from my iPhone but these JUST came in from mr Rambo himself.

soles still have a lil blue-*@$ tint.

kobes are a tight fit at first but they immediately mold in to be comfortable, crazy technology
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

>
kobes are a tight fit at first but they immediately mold in to be comfortable, crazy technology
pimp.gif

lol only one year late on the IVs but nice pickup nonetheless.

Finally pulled the trigger on some KD II's even after the early exit from the Lakers. Comfortable shoe, and matches my rec league orange jerseys
ohwell.gif

Lovin these

Back
Top Bottom