OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

Originally Posted by densho23

sebmasterarson- thats a very nice pick up!
92235972eab8b87835119951ff8322dfca13be7.jpg
nikeXcartoon wrote:
Piffery, congrats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had these since march

VNDS one shoe is a look see sample, and the other a feng tay sales sample

DS xx1 sample

Picked up the Wildwoods for $40 and FP2 for $75
smokin.gif

29pb3o0.jpg

XI
idvsw9.jpg

Another pair of Varsity reds along with this marker for my Infrared project
lxzt4.jpg

34ozybp.jpg

**Pics of the work**
1tr98w.jpg

t9ax6c.jpg

I LOVE the way they came out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2dub6o3.jpg

whats good nt...i was gonna post up alot of these pickups at the end of last month but i wound up gettin banned for 2 weeks..so now that i just came off of my ban i figured lemme give this a shot again...enough talk, onto the shoes...enjoy

i had been meaning to scoop another pair of these ever since i threw out my old pair that i beat into the ground....was really happy to get these back into my closet especially for under 30 bux
386916754.jpg

these came off the bay also...for about 30 shipped....i remember wanting to cop the af1 highs in this color...so i figured why not grab these for cheap...
386916770.jpg

being that i collect dunks and i love weed these were a must have for me..now i just need to try and find another pair for the right price..hopefully the prices start lowering soon
386916782.jpg

these came off the bay for around 80 shipped...been wanting them for a while so for the price im not complaining
386916792.jpg

the next bunch of pairs came via my foot locker connect on the last employee appreciation 50% off event...
i had slept on these for a while so for half price i wasnt gonna pass them up
386916803.jpg

i was plannin on pickin up the silver/red 97's being that i havent had a pair of 97's in a long while but when i saw these i changed my mind...if the silver/red is still around ill grab a pair next time
386916812.jpg

i had thought these were pretty cool when i first saw the pics so when i seen them im person i figured i might as well cop for half price...i was a lil dissapointed that they didnt come with the old school vintage box but oh well
386916842.jpg

next couple are just some gr dunks to add to the collection for cheap..why not
386916877.jpg

386916905.jpg

386916927.jpg

i know that alot of ppl arent to fond of these next joints but being that they were the only shoe from the air attack pack that werent excluded from the 50 i figured i might as well grab a pair for 80 bux they are really comfy..hopefully they start comin out wit some nice gr og lookin colorways
386916939.jpg

i wound up heading over to niketown ny the other day to see if i could grab a pair of the black denim air attack pack am90's but to my suprise that was the only pair of the 90's that they didnt have, oh well...while i was there i seen these bad boys which i wound up passin on last time but this time around they were on clearance so being that my sz was the only size left i wasnt gonna leave without them..
386917310.jpg

i wound up grabbin these bad boys also while i was there... i bought the football blue am1's the last time i was over there so i figured i might as well grab the all red joints...2 of the nicest pairs outta the whole entire pack
386917329.jpg

these are prolly one of my favorites outta all my recent additions...been wanting these for a long time...got them off the bay for less than 40 shipped
386917338.jpg

these came off the bay also...for just under 50 shipped...needed these to go with my grunge dunk lows
386917355.jpg

another pickup off the bay for under 40bux shipped
386917372.jpg

55 shipped of the bay
386917389.jpg

i got these off a good friend of mine..he wore them like 3 times......he wound up trading me for a ds pair of wii af2's...i only paid 65 for the wii's so im pretty siked about these spizikes id been wanting to get rid of the wii's since the day i bought them...talk about buyer remorse
386917403.jpg

finally these came in the otherday after sittin over in customs for about 2 weeks....i couldnt be happier wit these they look amazing in person...next time around im gonna definetly make some bluclots
386917413.jpg

these are a lil beat up but i copped them to use as beaters so i aint mad and for under 8 bux they are well worth it
386917419.jpg

and last but not least these came off the bay for 44 shipped....been needing these for a long time to complete my shima shima dunk set...now i need to try and get some am1's/at1's..
386917428.jpg

*bonus*
386917445.jpg

matt

No sneakers for me today, but While hanging out with my mom today, we got to talk about some things over lunch, and the topic of school came up.
She knew that I needed a new computer and that I wanted to try a mac instead of a pc this time, so I told her that i tried to finance one but I couldn't get approved. She's letting me finance it through her and pay her monthly.

I love my mom. Even when it's her day, she puts her son before the anything else in the world.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

No sneakers for me today, but While hanging out with my mom today, we got to talk about some things over lunch, and the topic of school came up.
She knew that I needed a new computer and that I wanted to try a mac instead of a pc this time, so I told her that i tried to finance one but I couldn't get approved. She's letting me finance it through her and pay her monthly.

I love my mom. Even when it's her day, she puts her son before the anything else in the world.
thats nice!!  just dont let her down and not pay her back lol.

Got these in last week but never posted.

Black/Red 13s for $135.00 Shipped!

351c1hl.jpg

and Flint 9s for $130.00 Shipped!

33bmjv6.jpg

Needless to say im a happy camper
smile.gif

so my dude asked me to take a drive with him to PA, i happen to see a nike outlet and stroll inside
pimp.gif

eunfxv.jpg

25a53ye.jpg

2bz7v4.jpg

1zl7l6t.jpg

The cheapest you see sneaks at Nike Outlets in Australia is about $80 aud.

$19.99 is unheard of, even when converted it works out to $40 aud tops, half of the cheapest we would have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom