***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Phar0...man... I'd say wearing a hankerchief around your ankle was corny but you pulled it off somehow...

If anyone else tried that, it would be a flamesuit special haha.

112hk6b.jpg

Just picked these up from Champs. Wore them out of the store
pimp.gif
First pair of Nikes!

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Phar0...man... I'd say wearing a hankerchief around your ankle was corny but you pulled it off somehow...

If anyone else tried that, it would be a flamesuit special haha.

Seriously. Do you HAVE a weak pair Rhay? 
laugh.gif

Un-DS these today, they are ridiculously comfortable. I need info on those KD IV rogues hope they're an easy cop but, the hype is gaining

7271120516_afbcfa7e52.jpg

Just got home from Graduation , really happy and I'm going to miss a lot of my friends and familiar faces . I also finally Un-DS'd my favorite pair of Js which I have been keeping DS for over a year now in order to wear them today . I finally finished High School - Class of 2012 Baby !

* To School (earlier today)

Jordan III - Black Cement by Micho.0, on Flickr

*To Culmination ( After a long wait i finally wore them )

Jordan VI - Infrared by Micho.0, on Flickr

LURKN in Brooklyn

6gh3sw.jpg

- Surplus Beanie
- NBHD X STUSSY
- Deluxe Chinos
- Stussy X Herschel Backpack
- Nike Roshe
- Coffee

I knew Pharo was A$AP Rocky. Really though you dudes talking like a bandana around the ankle is ground breaking, dude simply watched MTV. I remember when Dream suspect self was doing this a while back, first one I saw doing this at least outside of rock (G.O.A.T.?)

nice stuff NT...

Reppin' for my sixers this morning...can't even watch the game tonight, my boy from college is getting married. Hoping to find a live stream to watch on my phone...
ZK IV

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom