OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today. Flyknits: $70, Huarache Free's: $50.

Nothing worth mentioning at Clearance store. Ultramarine Huarache Free's at the Celebration outlet. Flyknit's from there as well but the only sz. I saw were what I picked up. They also had a couple pairs of Orlando Penny V's. Huarache Free's I picked up scattered on the back wall at LBV store. Sz. 13 Navy Floral Roshe's there as well as some NYC Mid Huarache's.

View media item 427329

Thanks for this. Might head out there today

Is $100 a good deal on those Oly BB4s? I saw a last size pair (my size) at Finish Line yesterday for $49 but passed on them.

These outlets really need to stop playing with the GITD 180s. Keep seeing FSRs chillin at that price. Good to see those Air Max Tempos. Will probably cave on those two next month if the price drops.

Anyone get thru to the Florida outlet for the Christmas Brons from sneakersteal? Maybe they'll lift the no phone orders nonsense tomorrow.

Last edited:
These outlets really need to stop playing with the GITD 180s. Keep seeing FSRs chillin at that price. Good to see those Air Max Tempos. Will probably cave on those two next month if the price drops.

Anyone get thru to the Florida outlet for the Christmas Brons from sneakersteal? Maybe they'll lift the no phone orders nonsense tomorrow.

South chicago has gitd 180s for 79.97....there might be additional 30% on them too

Merrimack, NH outlet
(603)-424-6755

Lebron 10+ Windchills 169.99
Almost FSR

Kobe 7 "Cheetah" grey and blue ones 109.99
Almost FSR

Per peruwhite from the jordan 9 thread

Jordan Landing(801)-282-1269Air Jordan 9 Olive302370-020$129.99

Good lookout. Ordered the wolf Greg 2012 for $51 on Saturday and the Olive 9's today for $117 with military discount

Are you kidding me?   You were there 2 mins after opening and a FSR of KD IVs all gone?   I was there today and I heard a few guys talking about them.   Surprised they arent posted on CL yet...

Smh this can't be life.

Pleasant Prairie Outlet

KD V N7 - FSR from what I can tell

KD V Birch in 11.5 on back wall 30% off

KD V black/orange in 11.5/12 on back wall 30% off

So many people that in there that I only did a quick browse...

Pleasant Prairie Outlet

KD V N7 - FSR from what I can tell

KD V Birch in 11.5 on back wall 30% off

KD V black/orange in 11.5/12 on back wall 30% off

So many people that in there that I only did a quick browse...
no Hulks fam?

San Leandro Update Again:

Sale extends through MONDAY due to the holiday

Today's GOODIE was KD 4s Scoring Titles.  Full size run.  Got there 2 min after opening.  All GONE! Some lady supposedly bought 6 pairs and the rest were just history.  

Saw a guy with KD V BHM sz 8 though.

Other notables, Lebron Slides (all red).  Plus all the shoes I mentioned yesterday.

For the big feet...size 13 Air Max 1 (Black w/Dark Grey toe) and Free Run 2 NRG "Hurley Editions"

Oh my god. Scoring titles? Honestly I had a dream I went to san Leandro and I bought 2 pairs of those. Smh... So sad. I really need those.

Riverhead Long Island yesterday

30% off hashwall and selected styles in the main block

Salute I was out there today and it was a ZOOOOOO!!

I did see Jordan 2012 grey/voly $79 plus 30% almost a FSR today

Air Max Pimento $79 FSR

leesburg, va didnt have anything good, as usual. at least i was able to phone order some hurache free lights for $67 shipped. i was surprised the lady actually called me back today to finish the order. i wish they wouldve let me use my survey coupon though. i have too many to use haha.

Went to Camarillo this Saturday. The only decent thing was N7 KD 5 in what appears to be fsr.

Man, missed 3 times on those Retro 1 RTTG Vegas. Anyone see a 12 laying around anywhere? I saw the DC RTTG yesterday at the Conroe, TX outlet in an 8.5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom