OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, several months ago, someone in the Kobe 7 thread posted Invisibility Cloaks that he found at Ross. I believe they were a size 8 or 8.5, though.
a bunch of Kobe vii sharks at Ross a month or 2 back.

^Which color AM1 ripstops did you see? I never got down with those because of the all white mid and outsole but for $55, I might cop.

*Check you local Ross* I went there after work today and they didn't have muchon the shelves. Then a girl walks buy with some new stock on a cart and I found some Black Out Lebron IX's in a size 10. Best part of the story. They were $39.99. Great deal.

Found a bunch of items at my local Nordstrom Rack today... Saw some Kobe 6 Lakers Gradients Black out Lebrons, Nitro cp3s and some air Jordan 1 Phats

I never find anything at my Rosses lol

Same here. I remember one weekend I visited 4 local Ross stores (and a TJ Maxx, too) and there was nothing to be found. Best thing I saw were size 14 Adidas Crazy Lights.

Last edited:
Same here. I remember one weekend I visited 4 local Ross stores (and a TJ Maxx, too) and there was nothing to be found. Best thing I saw were size 14 Adidas Crazy Lights.

Did that few weeks ago haha. Might do it again.

Its frustrating the hear the steals at ross, when there isn't anything close to one here in nyc.

Just picked up Blackout 9s Lebron at Ross in Jacksonville... while on vacation....60$....

Tj maxx dosent carry men's shoes.

Just to let others know.. So they don't waste their time

I know bro coz I got few shoes that I got from Ross such as Jordans, BCA nike, Jeremy scott adidas that have wings on the back of the shoes and a lot of kobes 6. average price for all $ 29.99 to 39.99. I even got the black air zoom rookie for 49.99 size 12. Anyway to cut this short It just hard for me to believe this particular shoe LeBron X for that price in Ross. Its too new. How about you did you get some good shoes from them? just asking thank you and nice chatting with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom