OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for Pac. Predict Money is going to get knocked down at least once. 

Let the best man win. 
smokin.gif

For all the people that are betting against Money May.... What evidential proof do you have that Manny has a chance at winning by decision or TKO? Srs question. :nerd:

At this point, it seems like bandwagon hating.

For all the people that are betting against Money May.... What evidential proof do you have that Manny has a chance at winning by decision or TKO? Srs question. :nerd:

what are you asking? how they know for sure mannys gon win? Nobody knows anything pa

Manny is quick and POWERFUL.

Floyd isnt powerful hes just quick, and slick with his his ***** moves.

But theres NO WAY manny will win by TKO.

I think this fight will go to a 'decision' and end in controversy, thus leading up to a rematch, wich will be even more money for floyd, manny, vegas, and the commision.

Last edited:
I would just like to see a really good fight.

It's crazy how much the tickets cost. My goodness.

Just watched that video and Skp is straight delusional lol

he said Floyds never fought a man with hands as quick as him? lol what about Zab Judah in his prime tho?

Anyone here buying tickets and know what broker site would be the best to go with?

Whenever Stubhub posts tickets (as of yesterday, they had not), they're USUALLY best to go with for price. Download SeatGeek app, and take a look at the TiqIQ website.

Skip bayless is just there to fan the flames of any Floyd hatred. Dudes been around a long time even he knows mannys not going to win.

Skip bayless is just there to fan the flames of any Floyd hatred. Dudes been around a long time even he knows mannys not going to win.
Yeah. God forbid anyone think Manny can win this fight. :rolleyes

For a fan of both fighters you sure cape a lot for Floyd....

]

Yeah I favor Floyd but no caping here. My mom is pinay id be happy as **** if manny won tbh but from a pure pugilist perspective this won't be a really tough fight for Floyd. Like not at all. But hey maybe I'm wrong well see May 2nd

]

Yeah I favor Floyd but no caping here. My mom is pinay id be happy as **** if manny won tbh but from a pure pugilist perspective this won't be a really tough fight for Floyd. Like not at all. But hey maybe I'm wrong well see May 2nd

I'm not trying to bring any race issue here, but are you also part African-American?

-Drew

Both fan bases are annoying as **** but .. In for the rustled jimmies tat will come from this.. Will be more exciting than the last sb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom