OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@danrafaelespn: Manny said they asked NSAC about getting an exemption for some kind of shot but was denied.
#MayweatherPacquiao #boxing
roll.gif

This DV agenda that Beadle and Nichols is running with is sad. Smh! Anything for attention.

Manny making all the excuses. Funny thing is, the 'cocky' one (mayweather) has shown pac more respect than pac has shown him.

This DV agenda that Beadle and Nichols is running with is sad. Smh! Anything for attention.

Manny making all the excuses. Funny thing is, the 'cocky' one (mayweather) has shown pac more respect than pac has shown him.
Beadle was tweeting out #BoyCottMayweather back in 2014, now she is butthurt the TMT don't want her reporting at the event. To hell with her fam

Last edited:
For a fight of this magnitude, if this shoulder injury was as bothersome to Manny as the media portrays it to be, he should've postponed this fight until he legitimately felt he was at 100% to fight FM. In hindsight, excuses come up as to why a supposed outcome did not manifest.

However, if Manny had won, chances are this story wouldn't have even come out..lol

I assumed roach and co had a game plan to get past Floyd's defense using Mannys speed....nope

I will say I had it closer than the judges since I felt like Manny threw and hit more, but seeing the stats :wow: damn. Those jab taps Floyd used to keep the distance definitely skewed the numbers though :lol:

As a Filipino I was obligated to watch/buy the fight, meh. At least the place I went to had a buffet. Thought Manny looked good and aggressive early and then Floyd's defense took over and it got boring :lol:

I called her out on her shanannigans years ago but NT came to her defense

I assumed roach and co had a game plan to get past Floyd's defense using Mannys speed....nope

I will say I had it closer than the judges since I felt like Manny threw and hit more, but seeing the stats
eek.gif
damn. Those jab taps Floyd used to keep the distance definitely skewed the numbers though
laugh.gif

As a Filipino I was obligated to watch/buy the fight, meh. At least the place I went to had a buffet. Thought Manny looked good and aggressive early and then Floyd's defense took over and it got boring
laugh.gif
****, people over here went from 100 to 0 as the fight progressed 
laugh.gif

I called her out on her shanannigans years ago but NT came to her defense

Yea you was on it early...I started seeing it with the SAS thing but now it's solid

Seriously
laugh.gif
as soon as the decision was announced, people took some more food from the buffet and headed straight to the exit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and a lot of people are still ranting 'bout the fight, telling it was rigged bc Money bought everything 
nerd.gif

Only thing Vegas books didn't want was the draw...manny or Floyd winning had no big say so on their night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom