OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket prices :smh: but that resale value :smokin ... NT let's pool our bread together, and flip a box. I got $5K on it ... But that only buy one ticket.

LOL lil fight humor from the press

roll.gif

if manny can land anything close to what he dropped algeri with in the 9th...its a wrap....

floyd was visibly rocked last fight, literally was saved by the bell. (watch them legs go)

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif

Floyd isnt what he was 5 years ago, let alone 10....I feel like most ppl are basing their estimations of this fight based of floyds LEGACY not his current self.

just sharing my observations

And to your question, you think manny has as much or more power than Chino?

Was a great slip of a counter by Maidano. No doubt. Almost lucky. And Floyd didn't fall. Which was shocking, especially since he was off balance.

Last edited:
And to your question, you think manny has as much or more power than Chino?

Was a great slip of a counter by Maidano. No doubt. Almost lucky. And Floyd didn't fall. Which was shocking, especially since he was off balance.

yeah I feel the difference in power is more comparable between chino and pac then MMJ and Floyd, yes definitely arguable.

we can go back and forth to agree to disagree

But the truth is, the threat of a KO from floyd is not there.

Last edited:
^ cmon man Im trying to have intelligent discussion here...im rooting for you

read my words again, and validly respond.

"the threat of a KO is not there "

im assuming you know boxing....

since there is no threat of a KO from floyd, it opens up mannys gameplan significantly....and gives him more freedom to implement his will on the fight.

if you aint got nothing intelligent, or respectable to respond with just don't reply to me, trying to have decent conversation on here with people who can hang on a higher frequency other than A vs B.

Last edited:
if manny can land anything close to what he dropped algeri with in the 9th...its a wrap....

floyd was visibly rocked last fight, literally was saved by the bell. (watch them legs go)

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif

Floyd isnt what he was 5 years ago, let alone 10....I feel like most ppl are basing their estimations of this fight based of floyds LEGACY not his current self.

just sharing my observations
No way Pac hits harder than Chino (especially now), people don't realize, Mayweather CAN take a hit.

Triangle theories do not work in boxing.

If fighter A had success with fighter B, and fighter C had success against fighter A, does not always equate to fighter B having success with fighter C

Way too many variables.

-Drew

Last edited:
I do say though, I do not bank on either of these two knocking out the other.

-Drew

Dude askes legitimate question and posts his opinion, and all he got was childish response. :lol:

Typical! I love Niketalk!

Last edited:
:lol: His shot isn't bad that that yall made it out to be from those pics a few pages back.

Is it me, or is Ellie not as much as critic as before? Almost seems like he's getting back on the wagon?

EDIT: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: Nevermind, after watching the vid again, I noticed this fool is dressed up like a stalker not wanting to be noticed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom