OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayweather has to filipinos working for him.

One chick is like the public relations/personal assistant and the other dude is TMT's videographer.

Saw the videographer wearing that TMT filipino shirt.

This shirt it FIRE!

But I really hope they release that Pacman eating $ shirt!

That was just tooooo dope!

Thanks man. I actually made this t-shirt for my brand I'm starting this was my sample. I got plenty of great feedback. I'll be making a few to whoever needs one. Or put it up on eBay.

That Mayweather quote is so dumb. He's never lost - what would he know about bouncing back from a loss? If anything, that failure motivates people to come back stronger than ever. Being down in the scorecards and knowing how to turn it up or make adjustments mid-fight. Being down in the scorecards and knowing how to hunt for a KD. Obviously, boxing is a little different than most sports - because you can lose AND take major damage that you never recover from - but still. Stupid point IMO.

I dont think you understnand how boxing works after a fighter loses a fight it doesnt always motivate sometines it can be a detriment bc every time you lose you lose part of yourself. It hecomes more mental then anything else bc if uve been knocked out you will be hesitant to do things you would normally do.

now im not saying this is pac but a loss can really mess with a foghters psyche. Y else do u think after a loss other fighters have to fight a few bums? theyd ont hop right back in with the top of the division. They gotta bring the confidence back.

Floyd doesnt need a loss to give him experience which is the most valuable thing that teaches you to take back rounds and make adjustments same with manny

All them dumb *** manny shirts going right back to 3rd world country they were made in like the losing teams super bowl gear.

Last edited:
not sure if any of you saw this:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...penalty-failed-drug-test-manny-pacquaio-fight

we've spoken non-stop about mannys failed tests this is interesting

Are the drug tests ever made public? If Floyd fails a test prior to the fight and wins this fight will have an asterisk :smh: as a fan of his this is really disappointing especially with all of the additions to his camp who have shady pasts its only 5 mil but then again it should have been negotiated in the contract on the front end

i wonder what floyd did to dan to make him hate him so much lol

Last edited:
manny side just trying to create controversy just for the sake of it... if it was a big deal then they should have put it in the original contract instead of signing off on it to get the fight done then complain about it after... doesnt that defeat the purpose of signing the contract

manny side just trying to create controversy just for the sake of it... if it was a big deal then they should have put it in the original contract instead of signing off on it to get the fight done then complain about it after... doesnt that defeat the purpose of signing the contract

my thoughts exactly but its crazy to see how much power the media has with building perspective the casual boxing fan wont understand this, they jus wanna see the fight but now this is gonna be a story leading up to the fight

Say what you want..but Mayweathers camp is smart as hell. 

: "If Manny Pacquiao tested positive, it is going to cost him a whole lot more than $5 million."

May's camp isn't putting a price tag on  Manny if he fails a test...they going after a whole lot more than 5 million. Which is reasonable considering Pac stands to make at least 100 mill this fight.

This is a non issue

For whatever reason, a full week later, some of those same members of the media, who were in attendance for Arum's explanation, ran a story based on misinformation supplied by Pacquiao's advisor, Michael Koncz, suggesting that it was only Team Mayweather that didn't want to accept their proposal. Arum's comments, however, make it clear that he too was on the same page as Team Mayweather and disagreed with the idea of the $5 million penalty.

According to Arum, both Michael Koncz and Manny Pacquiao were made aware of his own opinion that a $5 million penalty was insignificant considering the amount of money they could collect if Mayweather did indeed fail a drug test. Having said that, it's unclear as to exactly why Michael Koncz (and more importantly, select members of the media) is now bringing up the penalty as though it was an issue.

Filipinos support money too
pimp.gif
Corrected. Let's take it easy on that racial slur.
happy.gif

Last edited:
lol. nt sensitive bout jokes, slangs, slurs, nick names, n politicalness. confused.

:lol:

What's the problem with the penalty if both fighters are clean? :lol:

Let's really clean up the sport of boxing. :lol:

-Drew

Thanks... im pinoy fyi thats why it was comical this guy got all emotional but whatever its all good...

anyway back to the topic... nothing is wrong with the penalty but more of the fact that pacman signed the contract and is now complaining about it after the fact when he shouldnt of signed the contract to begin with if this was such an issue...

Thanks... im pinoy fyi thats why it was comical this guy got all emotional but whatever its all good...

anyway back to the topic... nothing is wrong with the penalty but more of the fact that pacman signed the contract and is now complaining about it after the fact when he shouldnt of signed the contract to begin with if this was such an issue...

I think they said that both parties were going back and forth in regards to what the penalty is for almost a month now and that the main contract was in regards to the promotion of the fight.

I'd imagine that Koncz wouldn't lie about that since there is already a signed contract.

"We were still discussing the penalty. We've been going back and forth about it for the past three or four weeks. We hoped that we could sign that agreement around the same time as the agreement with USADA," Koncz said. "[The Mayweather camp] is saying, 'Why wasn't it brought up for the main contract?' Why does it have to be brought up for the main contract? Everything in the main contract pertains to the co-promotion and the promoters. You can argue all day if [a penalty agreement] should be with the USADA contract or the main contract. What do you have to lose or gain in that argument? It's a simple thing -- if you fail, you pay the other guy $5 million. The issue is simple -- are you willing to agree to a penalty of $5 million? The drug-testing terms and any penalty, that's between the fighters not the promoters."

-Drew

Last edited:
isn't the penalty already  4 years ban from boxing (in the main contract)?

5 million is a drop in the bucket, mayweathers camp knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom