OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still contemplating if i should watch the fight with the fam at the crib or go to a friends house and watch it... still dont know what my friends are doing though... it just sucks that i have to pay to watch it at their place...if i had it at my place i wouldnt charge anyone but then again im different...i keep counting down the days for this fight :lol:

roll.gif

Sad thing is, pac man and roach doing all this talking gonna wake up the beast inside Floyd
Yeah, sadly, I agree this may happen. But I am suprised how quiet Floyd has been as well...I would have assumed he'd be going off by now.

Word on the street is that pac is sparring with erislandy lara. Even though he is a southpaw, I like his exit strategy. He is slightly taller than floyd and has longer reach. Could help Pac prepare for floyd running around  and work on how to cut the ring off better.

edit: Just saw that Manny confirmed it in a video interview from youtube 
 (embed is disabled) 

whoops.

Wrong thread.

Last edited:
It's to the point that I think the old dog needs to be put out to pasture.

I'm a Pac head but SMH

I'm not worried. The contract already been signed, seems like he just wants to rock the boat just cuz

Last edited:
Arum is gonna troll the night before the fight and make some **** up as to how the fight may not happen anymore

Have trouble sleeping?

Start watching the Canello, and Maidana fights ......

Pac slurpage *wipes mouf

The disaster that is Mayweather Promotions/Haymon handling of May 2 is the greatest development for boxing fans this year
— Matt Swider (@InSwiderBox) April 9, 2015
No Deal with cable/satellite providers.... Greater leverage for the providers as day gets closer
Ultimately it all leads to.... Fight still happening(win for fans). Less revenue for the stick up artists behind it (win for fans)

As long as the fight is still happening, that's all that matters. :smokin

Clean up in this thread is much quicker now. :lol:

-Drew

I've called it since the fight was signed. I knew they were going to work on that right hook over the jab. I just knew it.

Apparently Pac's been using that right in sparring so much that Roach only wanted him to use only the left hand in sparring recently. The muscle memory is embedded already.

Roach really wanted to emphasize technique in the camp.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...-mayweather-left-hand-mgm-20150409-story.html

-Drew

Last edited:
Don't see how/why people are thinking Pac is REALLY GOING TO HURT or KNOCKOUT May! He hasn't knocked out anyone in 6 years and I don't even recall when the last time he REALLY HURT anyone? On top of all t hat, May can take a punch.

Don't see how/why people are thinking Pac is REALLY GOING TO HURT or KNOCKOUT May! He hasn't knocked out anyone in 6 years and I don't even recall when the last time he REALLY HURT anyone? On top of all t hat, May can take a punch.

I don't think either one of these guys can really knock the other out, honestly.

-Drew

Because grabbing on to Mosley for dear life is "taking a punch"

Because grabbing on to Mosley for dear life is "taking a punch"
Floyd definitely showed me his chin was legit when Chino caught him with that right hand counter at the end of Round 3 in the second fight. That shot would dropped most welterweights IMO. Floyd had to grab Mosley because he got caught with two good shots, was hurt and was surprised he got caught like that. I think Floyd has an above average chin nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom