Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

Boy, was I wrong about this fight....Mosley was great for two minutes....and after that he turned off the switch and Money worked him.

Another W.

Now bring on the " well he can't beat pac " haters.

FIrst ya'll said shane will beat him...

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Pac-man can't #### with this guy.

ok.......just cause may is beating a guy whos passed his prime doesnt mean a thing yet against a guy who is the best right now

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

NOW MAYWEATHER ABOUT TO GET THE W...WHO ELSE YA WANT HIM TO OUTBOX? WHO?

Pacquiao
why this guy even ask that dumb question though?
roll.gif

not a boxing fan. but i'd like to see this pacman-money talk over with. give us the real fight!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

ok.......just cause may is beating a guy whos passed his prime doesnt mean a thing yet against a guy who is the best right now
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The typical NT CLOWNS always have an excuse.. I'm done with this %+*%..

MONEY MAY FTW.. NOBODY IS +@%!!*# WITH HIM! GOODNIGHT NT![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ dudes saying pac is the best
indifferent.gif

You gotta respect mayweather's toughness after that shot in the 2nd round.. MM
pimp.gif

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.

Y'all should hope the Pacman/PBF fight never happens because PBF will destroy him and all of you are going to end up looking stupid.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

look at who money has fought lately. Wash ups. has beens. past prime. Let him get in the ring with manny. and that'll be his first real fight.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so is mayweather looking that good... or mosely looking bad

i think both. mosley after landing good shots in the 2nd look like he was distraught like he gave mayweather his best punches in the 2nd but mayweather didnt go down. after the second mayweather just !%*@@$ him up...

after like the 5th round mosley was lookin like a zombie.

after that second round, floyds corner told him stop tryna knock him out and just box and sure enough mayweather destroyed him after that

Fighters are lucky money may isn't a agressive fighter cause if so fights would be over by the 7th round. But needless to say this was a pretty good fight I have respect for both fighters and Shane was a victim of a once a generation fighter.

Back
Top Bottom