Official McDonald's Monopoly Game Piece Thread, only 7 days left!!

Alright guy's here's the deal.  Post what pieces you have, we can discuss trades.  We only have 7 days left! 
Here's what I have so far.

Park Place (of course)

4- Pacific Ave (green)

3- Atlantic Ave (yellow)

Marvin Gardens (yellow)

2- Indiana Ave (red)

Illinois

2- St. James Place (orange)

2-St. Charles Place (pink)

Conn. Ave (sky blue)

Oriental Ave (sky blue)

Baltic (brown)

B&O RR

Reading RR

Penn RR

Alright guy's here's the deal.  Post what pieces you have, we can discuss trades.  We only have 7 days left! 
Here's what I have so far.

Park Place (of course)

4- Pacific Ave (green)

3- Atlantic Ave (yellow)

Marvin Gardens (yellow)

2- Indiana Ave (red)

Illinois

2- St. James Place (orange)

2-St. Charles Place (pink)

Conn. Ave (sky blue)

Oriental Ave (sky blue)

Baltic (brown)

B&O RR

Reading RR

Penn RR

I get the same damn pieces and a few free med fries and small smoothies here-and-there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I got park place. Who got that boardwalk? I'm willing to split the winnings.
nerd.gif
Why would someone want to split the profits with you when Park Place is a piece you could get by buying 500 large sodas?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I got park place. Who got that boardwalk? I'm willing to split the winnings.
nerd.gif
Why would someone want to split the profits with you when Park Place is a piece you could get by buying 500 large sodas?
laugh.gif

man... my chick loves this game... she has about 30 pieces

we got a bunch. if yall need somethin, lemme know.

man... my chick loves this game... she has about 30 pieces

we got a bunch. if yall need somethin, lemme know.

laugh.gif
@ everybody tryin to find that one person with the rare one.

The money prizes are rarer than hologram Fornicating Charizard cards, so dont get your hopes up.

laugh.gif
@ everybody tryin to find that one person with the rare one.

The money prizes are rarer than hologram Fornicating Charizard cards, so dont get your hopes up.

Trying to gather up or splitting winnings doesn't really work unless the other person is really dumb.
For the most part, to complete the set, only one piece is the rarest one and the rest can be had easily.
So I don't think anyone here is really going to be dumb enough to split the winning price if they have that one rare piece.
Here's the breakdown of how many of each the rare pieces are made:

Picture_3_1.png

Trying to gather up or splitting winnings doesn't really work unless the other person is really dumb.
For the most part, to complete the set, only one piece is the rarest one and the rest can be had easily.
So I don't think anyone here is really going to be dumb enough to split the winning price if they have that one rare piece.

Picture_3_1.png

Originally Posted by RFX45

Exactly. If you have the rare piece, you just go buy a hundred large fries until you find the common one you need.1

Originally Posted by RFX45

Exactly. If you have the rare piece, you just go buy a hundred large fries until you find the common one you need.1

Back
Top Bottom